Reviews for Making Arrangements
DameCyranoide chapter 10 . 5/26/2016
I loved that part with Kakashi and Kurenai discussion, and with Tsunade's as well. I think you reflected well their personalities, and I love that turn-out!
DameCyranoide chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
Yooo,

I'm glad I found this fic, I think it's very well written and, most of all, it's convincing. The trope of arranged marriage is easily underestimated, it's a complex storyline to follow and many authors who pick it do not take the time to explain and exhibit all the sides of the problem. They only use it as a good reason to forcely put their favourite ship together, overlooking many problematic aspects of the situation. In your story however, you took the time, and it's hard to find counter arguments to Tsunade and the Elders.

I see you fic is aleady finished, so that review will hardely be seen as an encouragement to keep going on this one. But please see it anyway as an ecouragement to your other fanfics, for you style and dedication to details are what make your works enjoyable.

See you again further in the story.
DanYHKim chapter 23 . 5/19/2016
This story was a delight to read. Funny and romantic, but with a reasonable amount of violence. I generally don't like Fem-Naruto stories, because the characterization tends to feel artificial, but this one is right on the spot.
I was particularly struck by the treatment of Hinata. There's a whole backstory there that would be worth investigating.
The epilogue is a great way to cap it all off. I am grateful to the writer for this story.
Kichou chapter 23 . 5/11/2016
This is a nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
Lady Artemist chapter 23 . 5/10/2016
I finally got a chance to read this to the end and it just made my day. I love the way you characterized everyone, the writing had such good flow and the emotions and everything! Thank you for this!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/6/2016
I can't tell you how many times I nearly fell off my chair laughing while reading this, It was awesome!
meltedblueice chapter 23 . 5/5/2016
This was absolutely beautiful! I wanted to leave multiple reviews, but couldn't slow down my reading to take the time! So many elements in this story just made me so happy, I laughed, swooned and fangirled through practically the whole thing. Great job!
Aya Wanderlust chapter 23 . 5/3/2016
Gosh. I love it. This is one of the nicest kakanaru fic i have ever read. The best kakafemnaru fic I've read. Well done. My only regret is that I wish there is a bit more and they have more kids. It would be fun to read.

-aya
Guest chapter 23 . 5/2/2016
Thank you for this well crafted masterpiece. Few works of fan fiction and AU are better than the original, in honesty this is one of them. The commitment to a high standard of grammar and a consistent style in the absence of a dedicated editor is remarkable and made this an engrossing read. Keep up the good work! -S119
Aya Wanderlust chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
Kurenai! I knew it! Sweeeeet~
Aya Wanderlust chapter 2 . 5/2/2016
I would spit out my drink too. Lol. Great fic so far. I loooove kakanaru fics!

-aya
Guest chapter 23 . 4/27/2016
Started reading this morning, couldn't stop until I finished it completely. Thanks for the great read!
TSUL chapter 23 . 4/26/2016
Oh gosh I love everything about this so much! *favorites* I am so going to read this again. ;
TSUL chapter 12 . 4/26/2016
"You'll look back one day and need help, and I'll be right there. and I'll be strong enough for you." aw
Cuteeyes200 chapter 23 . 4/17/2016
Sooooooooo amazing! I read this in two days. It was just THAT good. Outstanding author like you should never stop writing.
1,993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »