Reviews for Making Arrangements
Brucey 41 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
I love your fem!Naruto and I LOVE that twist at the end! I cannot wait to read how this all plays out!
the.stories.live.on chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Oooooh. I'm very excited. The first chapter was a well crafted introduction to how this would affect Naruto as a person, and then the second was an excellent wrap up to the exposition and segue into the meat of the plot. Also, I'm extremely partial to the pairing. That always helps when it's a pairing you like in a story where a romantic relationship is one of the focuses. I'm excited to see where this story goes, how the relationships develop, just, everything about the story. I beg piteously for frequent updates. Keep up the good work!
treavellergirl chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
I so hope that the Hokage cleared her desk of all paperwork before telling her all that considering her reaction at the end
User 627 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I really hope this fic is about Sasuke/(Fem)Naruto!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Hope this is a Sasuke/Naruto(Fem) fic!
duchessme chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
nice and seduction..want to see that.
are you continuing?
StrageKing chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Liking this already...
KillerPen chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Sounds like an interesting plot : ) I hope is sasuxfem!naru ! Please update soon
Preier chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
good job with the setting and the OC lecturer, quite well done.

i admit being a bit confused by the different informations, though the particulars of the AU-ness should be interesting.

Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
is it her brother? sasuke? or someone else?
TheCookieMonster77 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Oh this is one hell of a teaser and damn am I curious! I love how perfectly you capture Naruto's character-even with the gender switch. This story sounds great! I can't wait to see what comes next XD
subtle candor chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Ill log in next time, I'm on my mobile. I dont usually review until the end of a story, however your level of writing is an exception. Not much to go on now plotwise... duh :) , but considering your past work I expect an extraordinary story. I'm down, till next chapter.
1,992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133