Reviews for Making Arrangements
RosaSantana chapter 23 . 5/23/2021
Thank you, for all the happy giggles. I scared my sister, laughing at your Naruto.
Obrigada, beijos do Brasil.
LA chapter 23 . 4/30/2021
I used to love love love this fic.

Like it was one of my all time favs.

I remember feeling so wholesome and happy the first two times I read it.

But coming back to it now, after two years, ugh it seems so different.

I don't know if it's because I'm older or what, but it is pretty mediocre at best.

Like decent premise, but shite execution.

Don't get me wrong, the humor is amazing, 10/10 at least.

But the rest of the fic is a total blah.

Way too wordy to be good.

Most of the characterizations were good, but ugh Kakashi was horrid.

I get this is fanfiction, but still he would never be such a wimp.

Their relationship was a bit strange for me as well cause Kakashi is so against a relationship and then BAM all of sudden he loves her -_-

Cringe.

Sakura's wacking around of Sasuke was great tho. Kishimoto should have taken notes from this for canon. I don't like SasuSaku but their relationship here was pretty fun.

Major sad this story was how I remembered it..

So TL;DR - Humor/everything is great, but fic is too wordy and the KakaNaru ends with Instalove on the part of Kakashi (who is a total wimp btw)

~
riddledpotter chapter 23 . 4/27/2021
i lovee loveee this story. the angst, romance and characterization combine with kakanaru chemistry was so amazingly done im dissapointed with myself that i've only just encountered this story. would certainly ead this again and won't even get tired of it.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/20/2021
It's fitting that Kakashi has dog summons, considering just how horribly he's being neutered and emasculated. All I can muster for him is pity, considering the level of mindfuck and insidiousness of the struggle sessions he's going through.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/20/2021
manipulative cunts, all of them
Guest chapter 9 . 2/19/2021
Yanno this started off cute, but as it goes on I just feel more and more sympathetic to Sasuke of all people, and I'm starkly reminded of why most men hate women.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/14/2021
Hahaha omg that ending was so cute!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/13/2021
I adored this chapter! I also love Naruto and Pakkuns relationship it is so sweet and her banter with Kurama is down right hilarious. Fabulous writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2021
Caught the mean girl reference! Love your story thus far!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2021
Love the friendships thr girls have!
Alan975 chapter 23 . 1/21/2021
love it, read it in one go
Jaredkenway chapter 23 . 1/10/2021
I enjoyed this fanfiction immensely. I didn't have high expectations coming in to this as I have mixed experiences with kakashi x naruto rice. I felt the pacing was well done, I didn't at any point feel like what was happening was unrealistic to the universe, and I found the dialogue downright hysterical at some points. For this, I applaud you're writing skills and am certain that I shall revisit this for another read at some point in the future.
CagedHeart7 chapter 23 . 12/6/2020
This was the sweetest, perfectest Kaka FemNaru fanfic in existence! I loved loved loved it!
CagedHeart7 chapter 15 . 12/6/2020
Oh my god I love Pakkun soooooo freaking much! Aaaaaahhhhh! This is one heckk of a story! I'm speechless!
yodda123 chapter 21 . 11/9/2020
Without the doubt one of the best femNaurtoxKakashi fic. Number one for me. Sometimes a bit cliche with rom-coms things but still done in enjoyable way.

The best way to express emotions in the characters such as Kakashi, are through their actions. And you really are good at writing that. Like that scene when Naruto is waking up in hospital. We don't have any big melodramatic speech from him, we barely know what his thought are. But just his actions can tell us what he is going through. Just him looking at her while shaking and the dropping his head on her stomach...

It's really great scene. Like he finally snap. Finally accepted her and what he feels to her. And it's a realization that he got after almost losing her. And you made it so subtle.

"So tired" "-of running"
"it's ok"
Really nice allegory.
Sums up turning point in their relantionship.

Also great characterization on fem Naruto through out all story. Some authors make Naruto female and make her being almost perfect in anything she does but yours, feels much more closer to canon. I still feel she is that good old The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja that we all love.
I can seriously imagine a rom-com comic based on this story.

Thank you for this.
I can only hope that you became a professional writter.
1,993 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »