Reviews for Making Arrangements
Energizing Entry chapter 19 . 11/2/2020
Oh gawd my chest hurts I'm laughing too much it hurts XD
sage of the sexy chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
You were doing soo great, the set up was perfect, the opportunity was ripe but you have disappointed me throughly. You had the chance of a life time to make the seduction lecture “Lecture 69” AND YOU DIDN’T. I’ll never forgive you for that. Great story though.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/2/2020
Awesome story, thank you so much for sharing it with the world!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/2/2020
Yes! Finally! Talk about a slow-burn romance... ;-)
rose.chan27 chapter 23 . 6/9/2020
Ahhhh. Such a cute story. Thanks for writing it.
OOGA chapter 23 . 6/6/2020
OMG ITS SO GUUUD
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 23 . 6/5/2020
I have fallen in love with your writng. Not an exagerration. You've got a beautiful product here and I just wanted to let you know it truly made my day... Actually every day that I read it honestly. I am so happy you've posted this on fanfc. And that I had the pleasure to find it in my random search for Kaka/FemNaru. Thanks for the story I didn't know I needed to read.
Amaterasu53 chapter 23 . 3/21/2020
I think this is one of my very favorite stories on FF. I love the pairing BTW!
Deceptive Lies chapter 23 . 2/28/2020
Thank you so much for this story! I have never been a Kakashi and Naruto fan, but I am now! This was such a great story!
revinzy chapter 18 . 2/3/2020
i laughed so harddd lolololol
Paul Lenzen chapter 23 . 1/10/2020
This was pretty good and I'm thankful that I got to read it.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/31/2019
Just wanted to say I read all of this in one day (I'm sick and needed a distraction) and I loved all of it so much. I think you really nailed the characters as well as an anime feel, through writing, which is so difficult. Thanks for making this and putting it out for free because it was very very much enjoyed and loved
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 3 . 12/1/2019
It's Kurenai isn't it
Mernom chapter 23 . 10/27/2019
Overall, not half bad. I'm not a romance reader, so I can't really offer any detailed feedback, but I enjoyed it nevertheless.
Mernom chapter 22 . 10/27/2019
Did you fuse sage mode and tailed beast Chakra mode pernamently? Normal sage mode shouldn't light up as much.
1,992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »