Reviews for Making Arrangements
Guest chapter 21 . 9/7/2019
That was rather disappointing. You missed the real issue completely. The problem isn't about if they love one another or what they need or deserve, it's not about ruining their previous relation or the fear of messing things up between them. No, the true problem is : how can you trust someone, who has already lied and manipulated you, enough to be in relationship with her ? How do you even know if this person is even genuine in her confession ? It could after all be a new mission. Are you sure you can forgive her ? Are you sure you will not resent her for it and use it later when you have a disagreement ?
And that's where the problem really is : trust.
Noy chapter 3 . 9/7/2019
Tsunade's answer when Naruto asked what will she do if Kakashi hates her for that is kinda dumb. We are talking about lying and emotional manipulation, thinking that any man would react rationally and just me miffed about it is beyond ridiculous. At best she would only lose his friendship, at worst she would lose his respect too.
hi chapter 16 . 8/25/2019
holy shit, it ENDS!
that may have been the longest chapter of anything I've ever read ever. congrats!
hi chapter 8 . 8/25/2019
well, at least the girl still has her eyebrows...
Bisque-Ware chapter 1 . 7/13/2019
...utely perfect, and I enjoyed every word of it. Thank you so much for all of your hard work.
Bisque-Ware chapter 23 . 7/13/2019
I can't even express how much I love this story. It is absol
FanOfReading121 chapter 23 . 6/27/2019
I absolutely loved this story! Thank you for writing it. It was an amazing find. I loved Naruto's character and the angst of Kakashi. I think far too many people don't look past his mask. Great job! Until next time...
Loveless Demon chapter 4 . 6/18/2019
I kneeeeewwwww it!
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 23 . 5/27/2019
good fic
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 18 . 5/27/2019
How wholesome
Nyx792 chapter 15 . 5/22/2019
This is probably my umpteenth time reading this in the past few years. Truly one of my favorite stories. I would love to read a GarraNaruko story written by you.
WhiteyWolf26 chapter 23 . 5/11/2019
Hah, truly one of my favourites for a reason. I would and did wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone interestted in the Narutoverse.
I can only commend you for adhering to the implicit "rules" of this storyworld so marvellously (the mission briefing at the beginning alone was enough to hook me and not let go); it makes for a very "logical", reasonable plot, something I greatly appreciate since suspension of disbelief is something you often need too much of and that all too easily chips away at a story's quality. So, very well done! :)
Same with characterisation. Everyone was written remarkably in-character. Your version of Naruto is exactly like I imagine her to be were she a girl in canon, it's astounding in its credibility. Seriously, those guys are a doozy. ;)
And goodness gracious, I laughed so hard I have no words for it. I was /still/ sitting there reading at 3 AM, laughing until I couldn't even make a sound anymore. What can I say? Tsume's version of The Talk and the events surrounding that... well. :'D
I also really liked your writing style, and your spelling and grammar are very good. Thank you so, so much for pulling through and finishing this amazing story!
Fahdza chapter 11 . 5/8/2019
The secondhand embarrassment here is unreal, I had to keep taking breaks from reading to recover.
sgriffin730 chapter 23 . 4/28/2019
I loved this so much! I had a bad week and this just perked me right up
Bri-Bee-WR chapter 1 . 4/11/2019
Thanks for all of the laughs! I loved this story, and I loved that it was focused mainly on the character development. Character traits are true, the betterfly/deadpan/etc. inducing interactions between characters is great, and just good job.
1,992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »