Reviews for Making Arrangements
XenoLucifer chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
Toggled in to tell you how disgusting your story is, Kakashi is like 25 years old or more and thats when they graduate, so 12 years Narutos senior, this fanfic is sooooo disgusting dude... I seriously wondee if you're a pedo writing this sht.
Emrys315 chapter 20 . 8/12/2018
I like the story and you are a good writer. But did you have to make Naruto SO STUPUD?! I mean she is way too dumb for someone who for years was surrounded by people who care and are teaching her. Yea up till she was a teen she was mistreated and all, but even cannon Naruto had some common sense. She traveled with a pervert and is taught shit bout political shit by Tsunade. Figuring out how to put on toe nail polish and how to flirt are basic girl instincts. Figuring out she likes someone is instinct. She hasn't matured at all in your story from Being a preteen. And she fought in a war? She should have chilled her adolescent personality a little. It's just how you grow.
And she can't cook? Naruto was poor learning to cook cheap meals is necessity. Grated maybe a few dishes and maybe mediocre at least.
I don't like your naruto. But it's your baby and I respect that.
I'm just trying to give you feedback, she is a beautiful woman, she should have felt with some form of male you make her out to be a ditzy blond. She should be better. Especially if she is a hero.
And her pen pals... ok she's not so stupid to realize that is jiryas spy network right?... ugh
failedssaeng chapter 23 . 8/12/2018
maaannnnn! I love this so much! you made me blushed and laughed in the same time! will be reading this in the future and obviously saved to fav list!
Sugar0o chapter 23 . 8/7/2018
I want to say, that i found this fic this weekend, and read it all day Sunday, and some Monday, and finished it tonight after work, This was charming, and lovely, and just wonderful, And i LOVE that its so complete and tied up nicely leaving me nothing to wonder about in a bad way. (some fics finish and your all like, but what about... etc.) either way, i wanted to thank you for taking the time to make something so wonderful, and lovely! i don't think people ever say that enough. it's so hard to put out a large fiction like this and some people are so ungrateful for the thought and time you put into this.

I can see your heart in this fic, and I'm so glad you shared it with us. thank you for that!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2018
Put up the next one NOW!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/15/2018
This was absolutely fantastic. Definitely the kind of story I would read again. I'm not usually into FemNaru but I loved how in character you kept her, even as she grew. It was great that the angst was broken up with bits of still in character humor without taking away from the feelings of the character. I just wanted to say I really appreciated and enjoyed this story, so thanks so much for writing it!
Shadowing chapter 23 . 6/13/2018
Loved the story!
Yorush chapter 4 . 6/5/2018
The story seems to be a funny one. A note to this chapter - you do know that foxes belong to the same family as dogs, right? Just that the way you wrote the references about Kurama make it seems as if foxes are related to cats.
K chapter 11 . 5/31/2018
Hahahahhahaha I am crying. You are hysterical.
No-Life-101 chapter 1 . 5/5/2018
I love this fic so much I’ve re-read it so many times
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 23 . 4/30/2018
I know this is over 200k words but it went by so fast! Like usually stories that long drag a bit but i just read this start to finish in less than two days and I loved every minute of it. Thank you so much for sharing and finishing this story! It was amazing and the best kakanaru story I have every read! 3
a7152966 chapter 23 . 4/18/2018
ha, knew it.
wait a sec, we never found out if matsu-chan's a boy or girl!

that's kinda amazing
a7152966 chapter 22 . 4/18/2018
kurenai definitely had shino set termites on her apartment
a7152966 chapter 20 . 4/18/2018
kurenai totally had shino set termites on her apartment
AnnarchyLives chapter 23 . 3/14/2018
I... LOVED this story. The banter and situations you created were hilarious and realistic and honestly I really, truly appreciate you for taking the time to bless this world with this fanfic! So thank you for your hard work and the time you put into this. It is one of my personal favorites!
1,993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »