Reviews for Awake
Snaperipper chapter 19 . 3/15
Please continue this story.
jaspersbelle chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
Well, technically this is a work in progress, but I have to say this a really good stopping place. What a satisfying story.
Free2BMe1 chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
It's almost a year since your last update of this fine story. Any chance for more?
2NiCe4U chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
Love, love, love this story! Do you have more available? :)
tulsa chapter 19 . 11/6/2014
please, please, do not abanndon this awesome story
Guest chapter 19 . 10/14/2014
Is there more?
Sue Donym chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
Oh my goodness, how did I not notice that this was still in progress? Aieeee!

Anyway, I hope you will update this. It's utterly fantastic. This Severus is super sexy and we haven't had our love scene yet! The dialogue is this story has been perfect. I enjoy the interaction between our golden trio as well.

Please don't forget about us!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
This is a beautifully written story and I love it. Please, please, please write more!
FanFiclver chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
I do so hope you haven't abandoned this story... Its truly lovely.
arctic-kat chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
This story is perfect!
Shi'ar chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
I do not know how I've managed to miss out on your work for so long... But am I ever grateful to finally come across it! This story is breathtaking, utterly beautiful! I have fallen in love with it! Your writing is magnificent, true literary beauty. Your portrayal of both Severus and Hermione are spot on and a pleasure to read! I eagerly await the next chapter and cannot wait to see what unfolds! Thank you so very much for sharing this brilliant story and your amazing talent! :-)
EclecticBonVivant chapter 19 . 6/5/2014
So good! I'm looking forward to the next chapter (and all the ones after that as well). I love the way the SSHG relationship is developing.
just me 5000 chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
Love the story so far. I like the fact she is older in your stories. Though I love them as a couple I can't see Snape falling for a teenager. I do hope you continue writing this story. Thanks for your efforts thus far.
Jonia chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
Please retun to this story! Hermione and Sev and I have waited long enough!

It's so well done. Thank you!
eleanorsmom chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
I've just read all your Harry potter stories and you are incredibly talented. Will you be completing this story? I'm so wrapped up into it!