Reviews for Awake
jaspersbelle chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
Well, technically this is a work in progress, but I have to say this a really good stopping place. What a satisfying story.
Free2BMe1 chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
It's almost a year since your last update of this fine story. Any chance for more?
2NiCe4U chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
Love, love, love this story! Do you have more available? :)
tulsa chapter 19 . 11/6/2014
please, please, do not abanndon this awesome story
Guest chapter 19 . 10/14/2014
Is there more?
Sue Donym chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
Oh my goodness, how did I not notice that this was still in progress? Aieeee!

Anyway, I hope you will update this. It's utterly fantastic. This Severus is super sexy and we haven't had our love scene yet! The dialogue is this story has been perfect. I enjoy the interaction between our golden trio as well.

Please don't forget about us!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
This is a beautifully written story and I love it. Please, please, please write more!
FanFiclver chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
I do so hope you haven't abandoned this story... Its truly lovely.
arctic-kat chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
This story is perfect!
Slytherin-Me chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
I do not know how I've managed to miss out on your work for so long... But am I ever grateful to finally come across it! This story is breathtaking, utterly beautiful! I have fallen in love with it! Your writing is magnificent, true literary beauty. Your portrayal of both Severus and Hermione are spot on and a pleasure to read! I eagerly await the next chapter and cannot wait to see what unfolds! Thank you so very much for sharing this brilliant story and your amazing talent! :-)
EclecticBonVivant chapter 19 . 6/5/2014
So good! I'm looking forward to the next chapter (and all the ones after that as well). I love the way the SSHG relationship is developing.
just me 5000 chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
Love the story so far. I like the fact she is older in your stories. Though I love them as a couple I can't see Snape falling for a teenager. I do hope you continue writing this story. Thanks for your efforts thus far.
Jonia chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
Please retun to this story! Hermione and Sev and I have waited long enough!

It's so well done. Thank you!
eleanorsmom chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
I've just read all your Harry potter stories and you are incredibly talented. Will you be completing this story? I'm so wrapped up into it!
MonkeeMary chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
Enjoying your story. Love the SS/HG, of course, but also the friendships within and around the trio. Please, PLEASE tell me you haven't abandoned it? My only request is that you continue. Oh, and perhaps some of the bits that you loved and had to cut could be incorporated into the correspondence. People can be more poetic and flowery when they write.