Reviews for Awake
Almarinda chapter 11 . 8/25
*Points at the Prophet.* Unregistered Animagus. Insect. *Points at self*. Butterfly net. (Me - laughing raucously.) Possibly my favorite line in HP Fanfic ever. :)
disillusionist9 chapter 12 . 8/7
I've read very few stories with Luna and Rolf. Lots of Luna and Theo or Draco. This chapter was delightful so I'll probably seek them out next
disillusionist9 chapter 5 . 8/7
Severus may have forgotten but HERMIONE sure did not!
disillusionist9 chapter 3 . 8/7
In response to your AN and those that would want to extend this meeting, keep in mind we want Hermione to survive this encounter. Don't forget she had to really prepare to even enter his mind let alone spend time doing...other activities while there.
disillusionist9 chapter 2 . 8/7
I really enjoyed this description of how his mind worked behind those walls. It was a simple exposé into what I'm sure his future character will be like
disillusionist9 chapter 1 . 8/7
I really enjoy the idea of Hermione as a Healer and M.D. (I'm doing it in my own novella). I don't expect you to detail how he survives but I am honestly hoping for it. The Occlemcy strength is completely aweinspiring, and Thai definitely proves like you wrote how even Moldy Voldy couldn't break through
tango chapter 19 . 6/9
please, please, update soon... some day... please?
sunshine0375 chapter 7 . 5/20
Since you asked for spelling/grammar edits, and even though this story is not marked complete and appears abandoned, I though I would share. I have read nearly all of your stories and one little word keeps jumping out at me. Peak. A peak is a point, like a mountain top. However, you have been using it as peek, which means to glance quickly or to look furtively, as from a place of concealment.

Grammar is a small peeve of mine, which I can happily ignore if the writing is excellent, as yours is. Here's hoping you make your was back to my favorite ship, HG/SS.
Sendryl chapter 1 . 4/7
I know this will probably never be finished, but I'm so glad the last chapter is at least a decent stopping point.
Thank you for giving us that, at least.
I would, of course, adore you if you decided to finish this.
It's so wonderfully written after all... It really deserves an ending.
Snaperipper chapter 19 . 3/15
Please continue this story.
jaspersbelle chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
Well, technically this is a work in progress, but I have to say this a really good stopping place. What a satisfying story.
Free2BMe1 chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
It's almost a year since your last update of this fine story. Any chance for more?
2NiCe4U chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
Love, love, love this story! Do you have more available? :)
tulsa chapter 19 . 11/6/2014
please, please, do not abanndon this awesome story
Guest chapter 19 . 10/14/2014