Reviews for Awake
luverly witty chapter 19 . 12/21/2016
Nooooooo! *insert gif of Darth Vader here*

I hope you're planning to finish this story, but seeing as it's been 3 years since you updated I'm guessing your muse has fled or life had intruded. Or both. Oh well, know that I enjoyed it while it lasted and hope you are still writing or expressing your creativity in some way :)
luverly witty chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
I know this is an old story, but I had to chime in with a small critique: isn't calling her "Madam Directress" a bit redundant? What would he call a male director, Sir Director? Madam Director would, IMHO, be a more logical title - although I think Hermione is the type to prefer gender neutral titles even if Snape isn't.

Of course, being Swedish, my mind goes to the old fashioned rules we once had - before we abolished it all with the du-reform, it's on Wikipedia look it up ) - where we'd call the wife of a director "directress" or of a major "majoress" and so on.

Sorry, tangent! I'll return to enjoying the story ) oh, and if you ever feel the need for a Brit-picker I offer my services. Although I'm not native speaker, BrE is the standard we learn here. Thank you for sharing your stories with us!
Hotmamantx chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2016
Michmak here on wrote a story similar but totally different and very sad. Uh.
I like happy reality for Snape, please :-)
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 7/29/2016
Wow. I would have enjoyed the more detailed version of his life and his breaking and mending; but you distilled it all down to a small cup of Felix Felicis, and I adore every single drop.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 6/27/2016
Well, talk about a creole stew of love here...Oh, my, nicely done.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 6/24/2016
I sympathize with Snape about iris flags. They do spread, don't they? Although it could be worse-it could always be African violets, or worse yet (shudder) kudzu.

But yes, I'm sure he'll have a cunning plan...which will go right out the window when Hermione shows him her plan, but I don't think either one will have a problem with the results.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 6/21/2016
Yes, mutual Eureka moments are fun, aren't they! I think both of them realize that their bodies are likely compatible, but right now they're making love with their minds, and striking lots of good sparks that way.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 6/16/2016
Ah, the dance (and the roll-throwing hysterics) continue. But Harry (and Ginny) are dead right about Snape feeling he has to earn things, and to wonder about what strings will be on gifts (he learned that from both his masters, I expect).

And so the dance. Still, Hermione might *try* to knock him down and see what happens. He's still a bloke, like Ron said.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 6/13/2016
Oh, my! Yes, Hermione knows how to play, both with her mind and (probably quite soon) with her body, and won't the two of them enjoy that, too?
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 5/18/2016
Snicker. If nothing else, Snape will propose if only to continue being fed in such a manner. But at least he is grateful and returns the favor with potion goodies, unlike Ron.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 5/4/2016
Yes, Severus has a bit of solitude...but it's not quite what he expected, and now he wants just the right company. At least he's smart enough to realize that Hermione is what he really wants.

And Hermione, at least, has the backing/acquiescence of her own social circle.

Although one day she will have to meet some his Slytherin friends, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 4/26/2016
I think Hermione needs to review the previous conversation-I'm not entirely certain Snape did agree to wake her when she asked.

And I rather liked the way Hermione dealt with Ms. Skeeter. Although if I were Hermione, I'd be very careful about insect control anywhere I lived.

Hermione is *just now* thinking that she's in trouble? (giggles).
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
Ha! Considering all the times she badgered and fussed over Harry and Ron for their own good, it was fun to see Snape do it to her. And she does feel better, yes?
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 4/16/2016
Of course Hermione is hiding something-isn't everybody? And won't Snape be delighted when he finds out what it is?

Meanwhile, he will probably try to be good about not waving his wand (either one) about when it would be...discourteous to do so.