Reviews for Awake
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 6h
Wow. I would have enjoyed the more detailed version of his life and his breaking and mending; but you distilled it all down to a small cup of Felix Felicis, and I adore every single drop.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 6/27
Well, talk about a creole stew of love here...Oh, my, nicely done.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 6/24
I sympathize with Snape about iris flags. They do spread, don't they? Although it could be worse-it could always be African violets, or worse yet (shudder) kudzu.

But yes, I'm sure he'll have a cunning plan...which will go right out the window when Hermione shows him her plan, but I don't think either one will have a problem with the results.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 6/21
Yes, mutual Eureka moments are fun, aren't they! I think both of them realize that their bodies are likely compatible, but right now they're making love with their minds, and striking lots of good sparks that way.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 6/16
Ah, the dance (and the roll-throwing hysterics) continue. But Harry (and Ginny) are dead right about Snape feeling he has to earn things, and to wonder about what strings will be on gifts (he learned that from both his masters, I expect).

And so the dance. Still, Hermione might *try* to knock him down and see what happens. He's still a bloke, like Ron said.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 6/13
Oh, my! Yes, Hermione knows how to play, both with her mind and (probably quite soon) with her body, and won't the two of them enjoy that, too?
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 5/18
Snicker. If nothing else, Snape will propose if only to continue being fed in such a manner. But at least he is grateful and returns the favor with potion goodies, unlike Ron.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 5/4
Yes, Severus has a bit of solitude...but it's not quite what he expected, and now he wants just the right company. At least he's smart enough to realize that Hermione is what he really wants.

And Hermione, at least, has the backing/acquiescence of her own social circle.

Although one day she will have to meet some his Slytherin friends, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 4/26
I think Hermione needs to review the previous conversation-I'm not entirely certain Snape did agree to wake her when she asked.

And I rather liked the way Hermione dealt with Ms. Skeeter. Although if I were Hermione, I'd be very careful about insect control anywhere I lived.

Hermione is *just now* thinking that she's in trouble? (giggles).
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 4/18
Ha! Considering all the times she badgered and fussed over Harry and Ron for their own good, it was fun to see Snape do it to her. And she does feel better, yes?
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 4/16
Of course Hermione is hiding something-isn't everybody? And won't Snape be delighted when he finds out what it is?

Meanwhile, he will probably try to be good about not waving his wand (either one) about when it would be...discourteous to do so.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 4/14
Ah, the wonders of compound interest-it's not quite When the Sleeper Wakes level, which is just as well, since the Sleeper was the focus of considerable interest from people who didn't actually want him to wake up. But it's nice that it works in Snape's favor, and that the Ministry just didn't confiscate it all.

Something else woke up, too!
Still checking back on this little gem. Hope you choose to continue as your writing of these characters is amazing. Fantastic story!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 4/7
Mmmm...Malcolm is toast. He doesn't zing her, and it's pretty obvious that Snape does. I can think of a couple of good ways she can get a good night's sleep, bad me.

And Snape could have managed just as well if he'd had 20 years to do it in; he shouldn't minimize himself, the rest of Wizarding society has done that well enough over his lifetime. Still, Hermione has done a very good job indeed, and deserves the best of rewards.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 4/4
It's all your fault that I ate some more of my dark chocolate Easter bunny...

Seriously, this is a lovely chapter that is obviously going to be banned from any Weight Watchers meetings. Yum, YUM!

Perhaps later on Snape will be up to chocolate-covered coffee beans.