Reviews for Awake
Authyme chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Hoping that his methods are as surprising as they are effective (:
xoxA

as for me... well i am a scientist and an artist, favorite color is red, living joyfully with my toes in the sand
TequilaNervous chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Nervous, are we, Severus? Heheehheheeeeee...
AlwaysShan chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
I am loving this story, seriously.
Something about myself... I love cats? And fan fiction, especially this one! Please please please please keep up the awesome writing! :D
ilive2read chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Ha! That man doesn't realize that his witch has figured out he is wooing her in his rather gruff way. So cute.
Me...47 yr. old empty nester who is addicted to fanfiction and lives very close to the beach. Love to cook, have a son who plays college football and studies marine engineering and a daughter who has studied to be a sports therapist but can't find a job yet.
smithback chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
great chapter... something about me...
I do not like chocolate...
bluefirefly5 chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Severus' thoughts are priceless! And something about myself... hmm... well, I'm French Canadian, and French is my native language.
woodshark chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
I love this story. It's just so true to their forms. I can't wait for Hermione to come home. You're doing well!
B2-the-ry2 chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Hello, im Briony im 21 and from Norfolk, England. I live on a country estate, I have 4 ferrets, a husband and a 2 year old boy. Oh and I absolutely love your stories.
This story is really funny and the flirting is so brilliant. Thankyou for sharing your talent and wit. Xx
Beserked2 chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Lol wouldn't that be brilliant? Getting invited for dinner and then having someone cheer as you eat. Haha. I know it's not what you meant but bah.

I love that Snape's original gameplan has gone to the crapper. That he had one in the first place is so typical of him. That line about keeping intimate thoughts unsaid was such a... male thing to think, very Snape-y too. Seeding Hermione away was a clever move.

I like reading the build-up but I can't wait to see how they settle into a relationship.

As always, superbly written.

Loving the slew of updates, thank you kindly.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Great chapter!
viola1701e chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Oh, i love a flusteredSeverus! There he thought he understood the game and Hermione goes and jumbles it all up...is this how teenagers feel? Cant remember, its been a long time. And when i read about all the gardening you made Severus do in your story, my back complains too!
Ante162 chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
The bursts of updates are wonderful and quality over quantity has always been my mantra. Would love some more SSHG closeness but all in good time I suppose. In answer to your query, I save lives for a living. Your stories are a welcome escape from the trials of the human condition.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Love that Severus is beginning to chase
Bari Sax Player chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
LOL. I love this chapter. My name is Tina and I have two cats, Ivan (solid black) and Zoe (solid white). I had lobster fritters last night at a new Greek Restaurant named Eros and they were amazing! I also had a lovely glass of champagne. Today I'm going over to my brother's for a surprise b-day party for his wife's 40 b-day. She's from Romania.
Montara chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
He was so sweet with his plan of conquering the woman he wanted and the way he didn't know what to do when she stopped playing his game :)))

But I'm now curious of what he has in mind :D

I love drawing...