Reviews for Awake
acerbica chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
Hey, I'm a very lazy, and infrequent reviewer from Poland :) I just wanted to let you know that I've read all your stories, and I've enjoyed them immensely. I like your writing style, clever interactions between characters, believable and logical plots...
I like how you made the characters grow, develop, and change.
You've captured Snape's nature exceptionally well. Now, he was thrown out of kilter and is trying to regain control of situation. Turn the tables again. I find that very fitting, very Slytherin thing to do. I wonder what he is up to.

Thanks for updating regularly!

Regards, A.

PS.
Couple not-so -creative suggestions for the plot:
- maybe friends with benefits arrangment? Snape should be uncomfortable with commitment,and expressing his feelings, IMHO;
- maybe a pet instead of marriage/ children situation? Snape has just began to live again, I don't think he would be ready to let his freedom go, and this version of Hermione is very much career-driven;
-Snape agrees to collaborate with Hermione in the academic field - maybe publishing papers, developing new cures and potions together on regular basis;
-maybe Snape could find himself a male friend/group of friends? He rarely does in fanfiction. One for drinking/practicing martial arts together. So that a part of his life doesn't revolve about Hermione.

PS2.
My English is not quite fluent, sorry for any awkward phrasing.
Elimarzo chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
I really like this story! I prefer longer chapters but if the Muse calls, you have to answer, right? ;)
Thank you si much for this story!
renaid chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
Dearest Authoress,
Love these two newest chappies, especially since our Severus is so flustered by the fact that Hermione is not following the rules he set IN HIS OWN HEAD for their interactions, and therefore could have no knowledge of!
And yet, it would be so like him to set unspoken rules and then be irritated when they were not adhered to.

So, he intends some Slytherin sneakiness, does he? I hope Hermione is well-rested, as I expect she's going to need her wits about her to deal with him effectively.

I am currently in the midst of a writing project which is progressing nicely, but as I routinely fail to finish stories, I don't dare post anything until the ending is in sight. Fingers crossed this one keeps coming so I can begin sharing it.
Casy13 chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Even with them getting closer without actually being close this just seems to fluent.
I'm waiting for a big problem arising now.

And something about me? Hm...I'm from germany, I apparently suck at latin really bad and I hate for making ffs not downloadable for kindle any more. Other then that, everything is great. Hope on your end too. Cheers.
Authyme chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Hoping that his methods are as surprising as they are effective (:
xoxA

as for me... well i am a scientist and an artist, favorite color is red, living joyfully with my toes in the sand
TequilaNervous chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Nervous, are we, Severus? Heheehheheeeeee...
AlwaysShan chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
I am loving this story, seriously.
Something about myself... I love cats? And fan fiction, especially this one! Please please please please keep up the awesome writing! :D
ilive2read chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Ha! That man doesn't realize that his witch has figured out he is wooing her in his rather gruff way. So cute.
Me...47 yr. old empty nester who is addicted to fanfiction and lives very close to the beach. Love to cook, have a son who plays college football and studies marine engineering and a daughter who has studied to be a sports therapist but can't find a job yet.
smithback chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
great chapter... something about me...
I do not like chocolate...
bluefirefly5 chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Severus' thoughts are priceless! And something about myself... hmm... well, I'm French Canadian, and French is my native language.
woodshark chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
I love this story. It's just so true to their forms. I can't wait for Hermione to come home. You're doing well!
B2-the-ry2 chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Hello, im Briony im 21 and from Norfolk, England. I live on a country estate, I have 4 ferrets, a husband and a 2 year old boy. Oh and I absolutely love your stories.
This story is really funny and the flirting is so brilliant. Thankyou for sharing your talent and wit. Xx
Beserked2 chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Lol wouldn't that be brilliant? Getting invited for dinner and then having someone cheer as you eat. Haha. I know it's not what you meant but bah.

I love that Snape's original gameplan has gone to the crapper. That he had one in the first place is so typical of him. That line about keeping intimate thoughts unsaid was such a... male thing to think, very Snape-y too. Seeding Hermione away was a clever move.

I like reading the build-up but I can't wait to see how they settle into a relationship.

As always, superbly written.

Loving the slew of updates, thank you kindly.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Great chapter!
viola1701e chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Oh, i love a flusteredSeverus! There he thought he understood the game and Hermione goes and jumbles it all up...is this how teenagers feel? Cant remember, its been a long time. And when i read about all the gardening you made Severus do in your story, my back complains too!
561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »