Reviews for Awake
just me 5000 chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
Love the story so far. I like the fact she is older in your stories. Though I love them as a couple I can't see Snape falling for a teenager. I do hope you continue writing this story. Thanks for your efforts thus far.
Jonia chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
Please retun to this story! Hermione and Sev and I have waited long enough!

It's so well done. Thank you!
eleanorsmom chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
I've just read all your Harry potter stories and you are incredibly talented. Will you be completing this story? I'm so wrapped up into it!
MonkeeMary chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
Enjoying your story. Love the SS/HG, of course, but also the friendships within and around the trio. Please, PLEASE tell me you haven't abandoned it? My only request is that you continue. Oh, and perhaps some of the bits that you loved and had to cut could be incorporated into the correspondence. People can be more poetic and flowery when they write.
lyndaflpn chapter 19 . 3/21/2014
Hello.. Just read this story and LOVE it ! I needed Snape to Live and he would need Hermionie to help heal him.. Hope all is well with you.. Looking forward to more..
Free2BMe1 chapter 19 . 3/17/2014
My only request is for there to be a next chapter.
Klopper chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
SUCH a good fic. I have just started reading your work and I think (though this may be controversial given how awesome Snape's Oceans is) that this one is my favourite. I LOVE the development of Harry, Ron and Ginny's characters and SS HG's experiences feel so...human. I confess that I first came for the lemonade but I have stayed for the wonderful characters, the humor and the story. Thank you for your work thus far, please keep writing, we miss you!
Phantella chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
I've really enjoyed reading this story, and I hope you'll be able to continue it. So nice to see poor Severus making a good life for himself.
roon0 chapter 19 . 2/4/2014
That was a brilliant chapter. I so look forward to their reunion.
roon0 chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
He is a sly one. Awesome stuff.
roon0 chapter 17 . 2/4/2014
Severus is lovely, slightly insane but lovely.
roon0 chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
You are such a good girl. :)
roon0 chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Loved the scene with the Golden Trio, it made me laugh out loud.
roon0 chapter 14 . 2/4/2014