Reviews for Awake
Sue Donym chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
Oh my goodness, how did I not notice that this was still in progress? Aieeee!

Anyway, I hope you will update this. It's utterly fantastic. This Severus is super sexy and we haven't had our love scene yet! The dialogue is this story has been perfect. I enjoy the interaction between our golden trio as well.

Please don't forget about us!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
This is a beautifully written story and I love it. Please, please, please write more!
FanFiclver chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
I do so hope you haven't abandoned this story... Its truly lovely.
arctic-kat chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
This story is perfect!
Shi'ar chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
I do not know how I've managed to miss out on your work for so long... But am I ever grateful to finally come across it! This story is breathtaking, utterly beautiful! I have fallen in love with it! Your writing is magnificent, true literary beauty. Your portrayal of both Severus and Hermione are spot on and a pleasure to read! I eagerly await the next chapter and cannot wait to see what unfolds! Thank you so very much for sharing this brilliant story and your amazing talent! :-)
EclecticBonVivant chapter 19 . 6/5/2014
So good! I'm looking forward to the next chapter (and all the ones after that as well). I love the way the SSHG relationship is developing.
just me 5000 chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
Love the story so far. I like the fact she is older in your stories. Though I love them as a couple I can't see Snape falling for a teenager. I do hope you continue writing this story. Thanks for your efforts thus far.
Jonia chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
Please retun to this story! Hermione and Sev and I have waited long enough!

It's so well done. Thank you!
eleanorsmom chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
I've just read all your Harry potter stories and you are incredibly talented. Will you be completing this story? I'm so wrapped up into it!
MonkeeMary chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
Enjoying your story. Love the SS/HG, of course, but also the friendships within and around the trio. Please, PLEASE tell me you haven't abandoned it? My only request is that you continue. Oh, and perhaps some of the bits that you loved and had to cut could be incorporated into the correspondence. People can be more poetic and flowery when they write.
lyndaflpn chapter 19 . 3/21/2014
Hello.. Just read this story and LOVE it ! I needed Snape to Live and he would need Hermionie to help heal him.. Hope all is well with you.. Looking forward to more..
Free2BMe1 chapter 19 . 3/17/2014
My only request is for there to be a next chapter.
Klopper chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
SUCH a good fic. I have just started reading your work and I think (though this may be controversial given how awesome Snape's Oceans is) that this one is my favourite. I LOVE the development of Harry, Ron and Ginny's characters and SS HG's experiences feel so...human. I confess that I first came for the lemonade but I have stayed for the wonderful characters, the humor and the story. Thank you for your work thus far, please keep writing, we miss you!
Phantella chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
I've really enjoyed reading this story, and I hope you'll be able to continue it. So nice to see poor Severus making a good life for himself.
roon0 chapter 19 . 2/4/2014
That was a brilliant chapter. I so look forward to their reunion.
531 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »