Reviews for Awake
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 3/26
I'm really surprised that Ron waited so long to move on with Megan, myself-I thought he would already have several children halfway through Hogwarts by now. But I guess hope still sprang eternal, as much as Hermione hoped with Snape.

I do think Snape desperately needs to put together a life outside of Hogwarts, though-all the pain associated with the place is still fresh with him, and won't be gotten rid of with a few pats on the shoulder from Minerva-as far as his memory is concerned, she tried to kill him just yesterday. And he ought to have the life he always wanted, which is definitely not teaching.

But Hermione may have to bring out the Flit where Skeeter is concerned...
Evil, wicked Authoress-this is so perfect; so wonderfully fluffy, witty, and THE perfect dialogue between our two protagonists. It means I am slowly savoring it, instead of speadily readingly as fast as I can devour it-also meaning I am getting nothing done.

I see that this is not labeled 'completed.' My already wounded heart tells me I ought not to have broken my personal taboo against starting unfinished fics. 'Friendship Foul' indeed, Ms. Author Lady. Abandoning such a flavorful fic is more than just a micro-aggression against the fic-reading world.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 3/16
"Recalled to life", I believe, from a chapter heading in A Tale of Two Cities. But at least he won't be going to 'a far far better rest than I have ever known"-he's headed towards life instead.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 3/16
Kindnesses forgotten? Sadly, did not see any in canon, either book or movie, but I suppose there had to be *some* even though Rowling didn't want Snape to have anything without it being cruelly ripped away.

But yes, one can become bored even with horror.

He's ready.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/13
Lovely beginning. It delights me to see Snape cherished by anyone, and glad that Wizarding Society is willing to...let Hermione do all the heavy lifting here.

But then, in twenty years people have forgotten the real Snape and see Snape the War Hero (rather like the Sainted Potters).

Still, did she provide any auditory support to keep his mind occupied? I suspect not; no wonder he's fading, it's amazing he's lasted this long.
Barton81 chapter 19 . 3/9
'hoisted by his own petard'... nice to see Snape's delicious plan backfire. Healthy!Snape is refreshing, in a sea of PTSD Issues!Snape. Clever and logical to have him use the 20 years of inner focus to wrangle the logismoi through catharsis to photisis. I liked that he didn't get defensive after his outpouring. Will you finish the story? I hope so. thank you.
Barton81 chapter 10 . 3/9
Ginny is a riot! good dialogue all 'round.
I wish this was finished I very much enjoyed how you portrayed Severus I hope that you one day decide to continue this
Avalonemyst chapter 19 . 11/28/2015
Very good!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/21/2015
Girl, come back! Write more! This is one awesome fic, don't abandon it. It's almost two years.. Hope you are well and will update again soon..
_~b -Zerico
Almarinda chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
*Points at the Prophet.* Unregistered Animagus. Insect. *Points at self*. Butterfly net. (Me - laughing raucously.) Possibly my favorite line in HP Fanfic ever. :)
disillusionist9 chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
I've read very few stories with Luna and Rolf. Lots of Luna and Theo or Draco. This chapter was delightful so I'll probably seek them out next
disillusionist9 chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Severus may have forgotten but HERMIONE sure did not!
disillusionist9 chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
In response to your AN and those that would want to extend this meeting, keep in mind we want Hermione to survive this encounter. Don't forget she had to really prepare to even enter his mind let alone spend time doing...other activities while there.
disillusionist9 chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
I really enjoyed this description of how his mind worked behind those walls. It was a simple exposé into what I'm sure his future character will be like
556 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »