Reviews for Awake
Klopper chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
SUCH a good fic. I have just started reading your work and I think (though this may be controversial given how awesome Snape's Oceans is) that this one is my favourite. I LOVE the development of Harry, Ron and Ginny's characters and SS HG's experiences feel so...human. I confess that I first came for the lemonade but I have stayed for the wonderful characters, the humor and the story. Thank you for your work thus far, please keep writing, we miss you!
Phantella chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
I've really enjoyed reading this story, and I hope you'll be able to continue it. So nice to see poor Severus making a good life for himself.
roon0 chapter 19 . 2/4/2014
That was a brilliant chapter. I so look forward to their reunion.
roon0 chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
He is a sly one. Awesome stuff.
roon0 chapter 17 . 2/4/2014
Severus is lovely, slightly insane but lovely.
roon0 chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
You are such a good girl. :)
roon0 chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Loved the scene with the Golden Trio, it made me laugh out loud.
roon0 chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Loved the chapter.
mimi53 chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
What a fun chapter!
mimi53 chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
She blushes around him...will he remember their limbo meeting?
mimi53 chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Okay..not married...good! No triangle
Amber611 chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
Awesome fic & job so far! I absolutely Love it! Definitely can't wait to read more! :)
TheLadyBookworm chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
You know; if you still have the cutting room floor edits you could write a one shot addendum.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
There is nothing to forgive. I am sorry your wonderful version of this chapter was lost to the ether, but I must say what you were left with was spot on! I was captivated and it was interesting all the way through. I actually sighed when I hit the bottom. His catharsis was very well done and I loved his declaration in the end. I hope Hermione takes a lot of vitamins and minerals... I think she's going to need them to survive him. lol Thank you again! HG4eva
arynwy chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
Oh, ouch...

Everything? Everything! We are talking anodized steel trap construction here with Hermione functioning as lode stone for an anchor. Words. One must have a care. And be careful of what one asks for in passing.

Bring on the epistolary sequences and let the additional mind-games commence. I wonder how she'll fare now that he's dealing with a complete deck, being as he was handicapped before? I suppose he leveled the playing field a bit by giving her the entire story though.
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »