Reviews for Awake
Amber611 chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
Awesome fic & job so far! I absolutely Love it! Definitely can't wait to read more! :)
LadyBookworm80 chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
You know; if you still have the cutting room floor edits you could write a one shot addendum.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
There is nothing to forgive. I am sorry your wonderful version of this chapter was lost to the ether, but I must say what you were left with was spot on! I was captivated and it was interesting all the way through. I actually sighed when I hit the bottom. His catharsis was very well done and I loved his declaration in the end. I hope Hermione takes a lot of vitamins and minerals... I think she's going to need them to survive him. lol Thank you again! HG4eva
arynwy chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
Oh, ouch...

Everything? Everything! We are talking anodized steel trap construction here with Hermione functioning as lode stone for an anchor. Words. One must have a care. And be careful of what one asks for in passing.

Bring on the epistolary sequences and let the additional mind-games commence. I wonder how she'll fare now that he's dealing with a complete deck, being as he was handicapped before? I suppose he leveled the playing field a bit by giving her the entire story though.
Nocturnus chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
I don't know if it helps but I did like this chapter...a lot.
Mel chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
It is a beautiful scene. I know what it's like to cut away the pieces you love to fit the story, but rest assured this is a beautiful scene.
Montara chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
If you fell in love with that scene, why not make an outtake with it? I'd love to read it!

The way he denied her made my knees go weak :D Very good! And he's right, it will be better his way.

Thanks for the update! :)
TequilaNervous chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
Intense and very emotional chapter...I'm so looking forward the next chapter, when those to finally explore their relationship...please, update soon!
Nutters4Potter chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
I loved it. The flowery retell would not be him. Thanks for your hard work.
Authyme chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
I think your love of this scene was distilled exquisitely over the process.
Brav-o.
xoxA
Ante162 chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Loved this. I can see how the life tale would have weighed it down. I could suggest things but it would be like recommending cooking techniques to a master chef. I bow to your greatness and look forward to your next update.
llorolalluvia chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Such a great chapter! And Severus is indeed a very sexy seducer. I love the way you write him and the way his words capture the audience. You bring out his wit and devious sexuality. I wonder if you kept the original version of this scene, because now I'm curious, and maybe you'll post it when this fic is finished? Just a thought :P But this was brilliant just the way it was.
:} llorolalluvia
heartmom88 chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Bless your heart. If any of the former shreds remain, perhaps they'll provide a nice outtake once the story is finished? For what it's worth, I thought this version was well-paced and emotional without being too maudlin. Your ending was a nice counterpoint to the preceding angst.

Thanks for posting!
hm88
Eve chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
To me, this chapter was perfect. It was neither sparse nor verbose. I love the way you portray their relationship. It is mature, yet still fun and enticing. Not overly sexual, but not chaste.
Thank you.
SassyJesterette chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
This was... well it was quite amazing. I think it's fine without all of the extra detail. IMO, had the extra detail been there, it would have been very Koontz-like or Stephen King-like. Both are good authors but damn...sometimes one gets tired of reading 20 pages of detail just to describe a lamp. This, without the extra detail being explicitly written out, is I think more Snape like. I am thoroughly enjoying your story and am looking forward to reading more.
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »