Reviews for Awake
JaneDoh0 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
So happy to see another long story from you starting-I loved Snape's Oceans. This is a very intriguing beginning. I look forward to seeing where you take it. I can't wait to see how Hermione reacts to the reality of Severus, and how Severus reacts to having the world move on 20 years without him.
brandi1498 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see what happens next..This is a great beginning! More, more! WOW! Well done!
phoenix-brennan chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Oooh I'm intrigued :) Just a little gripe (from my inner medico) - do you mean EEG rather than ECG?
worrywart chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
So thrilled to see a new story from you! I have loved each and every one so far, watching you grow as an author has been an honor and a thrill!

This first chapter has set the stage with intrigue sure to come. I am happily pressing the various alert buttons I need to so I never miss a chapter!
sqHPfan chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Finally another story from you. I am so looking forward to reading this. thank you
Allyll chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
It's so good to see you back! Loved the first chapter and I can't wait to see what's going on in Severus' head. Is the story going to be in his mind? Or are you going to switch between his mind and the reality? I hope you update soon.
Jaxa chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Sounds interesting. Please continue.
renaid chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo! When I saw your name in my in-box I stopped short and said, "Really?" So excited to jump into your newest saga about our favorite couple.

Off to a brilliant start. I love how you've woven this first chapter so completely and succinctly: you have primed your readers to eagerly devour what comes next!
SeraphineBlack chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Very promising start. Can't wait for more :)
Her Royal Goddess chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I can't wait to read more, I look forward to the adventure with you Xx
woodshark chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Keep going it's really intriguing!
Montara chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Oh, what a cliffy :((( And it was getting to the best part!

Well, that's the definition of a cliffy but I was so captured by your story that it took me by surprise when I reached the end and I still didn't know if she'll manage to wake him up or, at least, make contact with him.

Great start! I love it!
use2b2t2 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Liked the opening
BeautifulDaze103 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Great opening chapter. I'm so very much looking forward to a new story from you!
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
20 years lost in a coma? Poor Severus...
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35