Reviews for Awake
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
AHHHHH! I LOVE IT! Please update soon! :D
orlando switch chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Beautifully written and the idea that Snape has the possbility to see his life from different angles and makes peace with it warms my heart. The images you use, like the wallpaper in the corner are very imaginative and fitting. And the contrast between Hermione's gravitas when finding him and he kissing her because he thinks she is a figment created by his subconscious is a sort of funny cleverness. I'm curious if she can convince him she is real.
Sampdoria chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Thank you so much for the update, I really liked it.
worrywart chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
I love the imagery of him 'unfolding his lanky body' and moving toward her. His psyche as a sense of who she is and what she has done, so the kiss makes sense. I wonder how much time they will spend together in this place and how much they will learn. I eagerly await the next chapter!
rizzo87 chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Oh, I think I'm already in love with this story! I can't wait for the next chapter...not sure I'll be able to wait a whole week for it! ;)
Bari Sax Player chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
What a wonderful chapter, so rich with imagery. I can't wait to read more!
woodshark chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Oh my...Well that was totally unexpected! Keep going just two-way you are!
notyetanotheralias chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
i'm super impressed with this story!
Jaxa chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Uh oh! Didn't bargain for that, did she? Nicely done.
Lady Stardust on Mars chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I'm absolutely loving this, it's so different to everything I've ever read within the Harry Potter fandom and outside of it.
Smithback chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
very very good
JaneDoh0 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Your description of how Severus has been experiencing his coma is beautiful. Seeing events unfold over and over again would mean seeing every possible choice, even the ones hidden from us by the limitations of our human perceptions in real time. I love how you use this to have Severus make peace with his life. I also love uninhibited Severus, and I can't wait to see how Hermione reacts!
arynwy chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I absolutely love the fact that he's got to the point where he completely owning his mindscape and his life. I hope that Hermione is prepared to expect the unexpected on a regular basis and I also hope she's able to convince him to leave...
heartmom88 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Well! That was... unexpectedly forward of him. But then again, he thinks he is having another fantasy...

Your description of his inner life (and Hermione's attempt to enter in) was pure poetry. Well done!

Thanks for posting-
hm88
BeautifulDaze103 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Oh my, oh my, oh my! I already love this story line and I've no idea where it's headed. I am very much awaiting another chapter!
557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »