Reviews for Awake
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Theo!

I bump in on a late Saturday afternoon just to see what there is to see and look what (who!) I find! Looking forward to reading more next week!

Thanks for posting-
hm88
Claudilla chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
What a wonderful idea, i love it...please continue this story. But let Severus grow his long raven wing hair please;-)
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Intriguing first chapter, I look forward to read more.
orlando switch chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
How nice to see you here again and thanks for spoiling us with this excellent beginning. I'll PM you with some ideas about the story.
notyetanotheralias chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
this looks so promising! so so so interesting!
giggles chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
oh interesting. Hope you continue :)
JaneDoh0 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
So happy to see another long story from you starting-I loved Snape's Oceans. This is a very intriguing beginning. I look forward to seeing where you take it. I can't wait to see how Hermione reacts to the reality of Severus, and how Severus reacts to having the world move on 20 years without him.
brandi1498 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see what happens next..This is a great beginning! More, more! WOW! Well done!
phoenix-brennan chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Oooh I'm intrigued :) Just a little gripe (from my inner medico) - do you mean EEG rather than ECG?
worrywart chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
So thrilled to see a new story from you! I have loved each and every one so far, watching you grow as an author has been an honor and a thrill!

This first chapter has set the stage with intrigue sure to come. I am happily pressing the various alert buttons I need to so I never miss a chapter!
sqHPfan chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Finally another story from you. I am so looking forward to reading this. thank you
Allyll chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
It's so good to see you back! Loved the first chapter and I can't wait to see what's going on in Severus' head. Is the story going to be in his mind? Or are you going to switch between his mind and the reality? I hope you update soon.
Jaxa chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Sounds interesting. Please continue.
renaid chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo! When I saw your name in my in-box I stopped short and said, "Really?" So excited to jump into your newest saga about our favorite couple.

Off to a brilliant start. I love how you've woven this first chapter so completely and succinctly: you have primed your readers to eagerly devour what comes next!
SeraphineBlack chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Very promising start. Can't wait for more :)
531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »