Reviews for Awake
TequilaNervous chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Ops...he thinks she's dead, right?
K him chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Yes, I'm enjoying myself with your story. Hope you update soon :)
RussianDestruction chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Loved this! I love how unexpected the kiss was, and I love how you wrote her mind-reading of Snape at last. Beautiful.
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I love this, and I think you're starting out fabulously. Really, the way you've written this opener leaves a variety of paths open for potential exploration. Being the SS/HG nut that I am, my only hope (dare I say it, expectation?!) is that they get together eventually! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
AHHHHH! I LOVE IT! Please update soon! :D
orlando switch chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Beautifully written and the idea that Snape has the possbility to see his life from different angles and makes peace with it warms my heart. The images you use, like the wallpaper in the corner are very imaginative and fitting. And the contrast between Hermione's gravitas when finding him and he kissing her because he thinks she is a figment created by his subconscious is a sort of funny cleverness. I'm curious if she can convince him she is real.
Sampdoria chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Thank you so much for the update, I really liked it.
worrywart chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
I love the imagery of him 'unfolding his lanky body' and moving toward her. His psyche as a sense of who she is and what she has done, so the kiss makes sense. I wonder how much time they will spend together in this place and how much they will learn. I eagerly await the next chapter!
rizzo87 chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Oh, I think I'm already in love with this story! I can't wait for the next chapter...not sure I'll be able to wait a whole week for it! ;)
Bari Sax Player chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
What a wonderful chapter, so rich with imagery. I can't wait to read more!
woodshark chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Oh my...Well that was totally unexpected! Keep going just two-way you are!
notyetanotheralias chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
i'm super impressed with this story!
Jaxa chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Uh oh! Didn't bargain for that, did she? Nicely done.
Lady Stardust on Mars chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I'm absolutely loving this, it's so different to everything I've ever read within the Harry Potter fandom and outside of it.
Smithback chapter 2 . 9/29/2013