Reviews for Awake
Montara chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
If you fell in love with that scene, why not make an outtake with it? I'd love to read it!

The way he denied her made my knees go weak :D Very good! And he's right, it will be better his way.

Thanks for the update! :)
TequilaNervous chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
Intense and very emotional chapter...I'm so looking forward the next chapter, when those to finally explore their relationship...please, update soon!
Nutters4Potter chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
I loved it. The flowery retell would not be him. Thanks for your hard work.
Authyme chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
I think your love of this scene was distilled exquisitely over the process.
Ante162 chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Loved this. I can see how the life tale would have weighed it down. I could suggest things but it would be like recommending cooking techniques to a master chef. I bow to your greatness and look forward to your next update.
llorolalluvia chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Such a great chapter! And Severus is indeed a very sexy seducer. I love the way you write him and the way his words capture the audience. You bring out his wit and devious sexuality. I wonder if you kept the original version of this scene, because now I'm curious, and maybe you'll post it when this fic is finished? Just a thought :P But this was brilliant just the way it was.
:} llorolalluvia
heartmom88 chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Bless your heart. If any of the former shreds remain, perhaps they'll provide a nice outtake once the story is finished? For what it's worth, I thought this version was well-paced and emotional without being too maudlin. Your ending was a nice counterpoint to the preceding angst.

Thanks for posting!
Eve chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
To me, this chapter was perfect. It was neither sparse nor verbose. I love the way you portray their relationship. It is mature, yet still fun and enticing. Not overly sexual, but not chaste.
Thank you.
SassyJesterette chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
This was... well it was quite amazing. I think it's fine without all of the extra detail. IMO, had the extra detail been there, it would have been very Koontz-like or Stephen King-like. Both are good authors but damn...sometimes one gets tired of reading 20 pages of detail just to describe a lamp. This, without the extra detail being explicitly written out, is I think more Snape like. I am thoroughly enjoying your story and am looking forward to reading more.
ReDish chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
lovely! I would like to read the original version, if you saved a copy. Maybe you could post it as an outtake?
ilive2read chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
a much needed purging on Severus' part so he and Hermoine can move forward with their future. Awesomely written...speaking of which, thanks for telling us part of your writing process, that is fascinating.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
This was brilliant!
Inspired Ideas chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
And that you recognized that what you loved didn't work and let it go is one of the reasons reading your stories is such a joy. I don't know what I missed, but I do know that this chapter fits beautifully with the Severus and Hermione you created in the prior eighteen chapters. Your Severus left not only Hermione but me a bit breathless at the end.
viola1701e chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Oh i think its a good thing that you didnt elaborate on all of Severusawful lifes story. All i needed to know is that he talked about it. Good for the soul, that!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Wonderful chapter! The end was quite steamy :-)
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »