Reviews for Brave Heart
Love it
I love it
joannamedina8814 chapter 15 . 6/27
Wonder whats gonna happen nxt?
Fourth Season chapter 41 . 9/20/2014
YAYZ! NEW CHAPTER! Sorry for not R&Ring in a while, buizziness! Anyways, great chapter, and the Bihiya idea is very origional. I definitely look forward to that one and the rest of this story.
Hey, also, would you mind reporting your deviant-art account on the next chapter, I kinda forgot where you had posted it before. I can't wait to see how you've envisioned the characters!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
igloo chapter 41 . 7/31/2014
Ur a really talented writer! Great story so far!
jadeleigh190291 chapter 41 . 7/11/2014
Keep them coming... looking forward to reading the rest... and the sequel could be a good story as well... keep it up
Silent Song of September Skies chapter 41 . 7/9/2014
Oh noez! D: Stupid evil lionesses and lions!
Update again soon! :D
jadeleigh190291 chapter 40 . 6/20/2014
Loved it so far... hope for more updates soon on this story
anonymous chapter 40 . 6/18/2014
i 3 your story so well detailed! i hope you review soon and best of luck!

unknown chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
what is ur deviant art name
Fourth Season chapter 40 . 5/17/2014
YAY! I can't wait for the story climax! Keep writing your astonishing story, I can't wait for the next chapters!
TheLionQueen1 chapter 40 . 5/17/2014
I haven't been on because I've been sick and busy. This chappie is great! :)
Fourth Season chapter 39 . 5/16/2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORY! You are such an amazing writer, and I really hope that you continue this amazing sequel to Lion King 2. Your characters have so much emotion and life that it just makes me wanna cry for their hardships. I swear, it's as if I know them myself. Pleas, please, PLEASE continue this story! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
A Guest chapter 39 . 5/3/2014
Just keep working, just keep working, just keep working, working, working, what do we do, we work, work, work