Reviews for Lost Connections
Hello?
kpdoney1 chapter 17 . 2/2
Such a interesting concept, love the story, cant wait for possible updates :D
LostRebel chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, you did't just leave me in a cliffhanger!
Finally harry knows!
I've started and finished reading this today, and argh not even a minute has passed and I'm begging you to update!
phoenix-rob chapter 17 . 9/7/2014
Loving the story. Cant wait for the next chapter
Christian Chick chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
Yes, finally! Brain activity from Annabel! Of course he couldn't piece together that Hoy was his daughter! The thought never even occurred to him. Yay, togetherness (hopefully) soon.
I'm sorry about your loss of a beta reader. I would love to do it, but I don't have regular access to a computer. I do all of my fanfiction stuff via the mobile site. Sorry. I hope you find someone soon.
Thanks,
CC
prydain chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
An amazing chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
Bilyp chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
OMG what a awesome chapter,love it cant wait to read more! :)
angelsarah22 chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
you should really story with the messed up timeline, one chapter was after the war, then the next few were about harry at eight to eleven, then it bounced back to anabel and holly, its really confusing
TwoWayMirror chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
I absolutely love this story! My feelings are all scattered from reading it and I'm not sure how my nerves are handling it, especially after that horrible cliffhanger! I just found this story and I'm already addicted so please keep up this brilliant piece of work. Thank you so much for sharing it with us all!

I'd also like to say that if you've not had any other offers to help with your story then I'd be glad to help out. I've never written my own story before (and I'm not sure I want to) but I have helped out others before with general editing for a couple of chapters in the past so if you're willing to give me a try I would do my absolute best. I'm in my second year of college (I got an A in both of my required English classes if that matters) and also have a part-time job so I don't have an abundance of time but I want to see this story continued unlike so many others that were just as great. If you have other volunteers then I would encourage you to try them first but if, after a certain amount of time, you haven't found someone suitable then send me a message and we can give it a go. Good luck!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
Harry really needs to end it with Ginny and Go back to Anna because they still have feeling for each other.
Anna need to end it with her husband because she was never in love with him.
Harry and Anna really need to talk about everything, Really if you think about it this is all Harry falt had he just went to her they could have been married.
I hope the girls are ok. I really hope he ends it with Ginny soon
deathlyhallow0 chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
Love the chapter can't wait 4 the next one and it better be from the future again! Please O:-) 3 I would love to help but I'm still a teenager so I doubt I would be of much help! But if you want I could give it a try if not it's alright I won't take it personally!
prydain chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
I love the reunion and I can't to read Harry's reaction when he finds out that he has a daughter. Keep up the terrific work and I hope the next chapter is soon. This was an amazing chapter my favorite one by far.
huntergo123 chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
You know lost lovers reuniting with an attempted kiss is really cliché
deathlyhallow0 chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
No no no no no! I wanted harry to find out about his daughter and I wanted them to kiss! Not fair! There better be an awesome kiss between them in the next chapter!
Bilyp chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
Great chapter! But a little bit idk frustating why they cant even talk with each other without gighting,rsrs