Reviews for So much more to lose
AngelLonginus chapter 9 . 2/3/2017
Very good story! I loved it so much!
josiebell391 chapter 9 . 8/22/2016
wow I came across this storyits so wonderfully written
MarySBarros chapter 9 . 2/13/2016
This is an amazing story, well written, involving and unpretentious, while keeping the characters themselves and still being verisimilar. Congrats :)
SeannysMom chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Beautiful and moving story ! Thank you
aussiecate chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
Wow! What an incredibly moving story. I've never had to experience such loss but as a mum it doesn't take much to imagine walking in Kate and Rick's shoes. You captured their reaction to this tragedy just as I imagine they would and Dr Burke was perfect.
Thank you for the happy ending too.
Chattynatty11 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
This story is so beautifully written it is making me cry. I am listening to Small Bump by Ed Sheeran as I read this.
Marielyfan chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
Lovely story! It's not a topic that is easy, but you magnificently pulled it off. Thank you!
Marielyfan chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
This is so sad... But beautifully written! Thank you
Christie chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Wow. This is an extremely well written fic. I enjoyed it very, very much.
threekids8 chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
What an incredible story. Fully entertained. I was right there with them throughout each emotion. Brilliant.
LewisInNC chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
Wonderful story. Tough subject!
HHG chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Thanks for destroying my life once BETTER NOT DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON YOUR OTHER FANFIC
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
The thing I liked the most about this chapter was that Castle actually seemed to feel a bit bad about how he handled the whole Paris thing, lying to Kate and his mother and leaving them both behind. I didn't get any sense in the actual show that Castle even took the time to consider how his actions and behavior affected everyone else. His actions and words were often hurtful and selfish, to the point that even the parents of the other kidnapped girl had to remind him that their daughter was taken too.

I liked the Castle in your story who seemed to actually care about Kate.
Lydian Stone chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
Thank you so much for this. I can't believe how quickly I tore through it, but there was no way I could put it down. It was so in character and I could see each scene play out vividly.