Reviews for A Supervillain's Guide to Getting Married
ladynarutochan chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
I'm sad for poor Loki. Especially the part with Nick and his similat feature of Odin. Loki can say what he want he still love his father.
Should seem odd to himself that he thing so much about Tony, even if it is negativly ! Lol
very nice story !
Casafras chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
XDD the ending part of that chapter is just perfect, of course Tony is a perfect 100% match XDD
InsanityAllowance chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Well-written as always, hillarious in places, and the last bit of this chapter made me cry. Brava!
Deleted11152015 chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Mildly amusing- which is a good compliment.
Cartlin chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Awwww, poor Loki.
Madame de Coeur chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Omg I love this! Awwww poor wittle Loki! He will find someone. :)
Post U Later chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
"It's totally OK that you are, I have no problem with that, but that's just not my preference."
-Aww I Love How Steve's Being All Sympathetic & Trying To Comfort Loki. He's So Sweet. XD

& When Loki Turned Into Peggy I Nearly Cried For Steve. That Must Have Been Hard On Him, Even If He Did Thank Loki For It.

I Wonder Who Loki'll Court Next? Bruce? Clint? ...Natasha? *Shudder* I Bet Tony'll Be Last. ;P

Can't Wait For More! X3
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
OMG That's Hilarious! Loki's a Riot! I Love That He's Falling In Love With Earth Stuff & Doesn't Want To Leave. XD

& Oh No. Steve's Not The One For You Loki, He's WAY To Innocent, He Won't Challenge You! Besides, He Kinda Hates You. ;P
msgone chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Ok, this story is just too cute. :)
je.me.souviendrai.tjs chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Lol This is actually kinda sad. Poor Loki. I do hope that he will find soon his match ;)
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10