Reviews for A Supervillain's Guide to Getting Married
female'wraith chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
Great chapter:) An dI love happy ends:) Loki can throw to trash the Council and become a King of Midgard - democratically elected:) - if he has decided:)
Maia2 chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
Awww. Sweet.
Well, the first part, with the trapping of Ultimo was a lot of fun. It was nice to see the team, and especially the brothers, work together. I love Thor so much, especially when he does things like have no reaction at all at his blue brother. *hugs Thor*
Seeing them laughing together was heartwarming.
And of course, temporary super hero Loki was fun, but then... he's Loki. That can't last long.
And awww, he brought the hubby an apple. What a sweetheart.
This was a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it.
Esha Napoleon chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
Awesome ending 3
skydancer2ooo chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
Great fic it had me laughing all the way through out. Saturn huh. Did Loki happen to aim the bomb towords Saturn's moon Titan? I did love Thor and Loki working as a team as well as Loki flying around on Tony's back. Good chapter, story, and ending.
InsanityAllowance chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
Fun and sweet and awesome. :D
MissShadowSheridan chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
I know it's cheeky to ask but...sequel?
Maia2 chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
Oh, this story is so much fun! Sorry I have not reviewed before. While true I caught it just a few days ago, I read in a mobile device that would not let me log in. I like being logged to review, so I don't lose track of it.
Anyway, as I said, really cool story. I really like the humor intertwined in it. The fact that it's things like *shoes* and *coffee* that make Loki want to preserve things and stay on Earth. Clearly, he has his priorities straight. I fully approve.
The way he went about his courting was fun, but I love the fact that it's when he wasn't trying that he got Tony. And Tony's reasoning is hilarious. I love them both to pieces.
And awww, Loki killed me on this one, when his conditions for helping were strictly Tony related.
"Shut up, Stark. I haven't finished declaring my love for you,"
Perfect.
female'wraith chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
This is getting better and better:) Hope the last chapter will be good:) And Thor will have a story to tell great enough to write a saga when he is back in Asgard:)
quaff chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
Last chapter? I couldn't have read that correctly? Great story. Thanks for writing it.
Esha Napoleon chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
Awesome chapter ;)
watergoddesskasey chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
awesooooome!
officespace chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
OMG I can't wait for the last chapter! Good luck boys!
Skippy chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
Huh, but what was the Hellicarrier doing on the water? It's biggest combat advantage and default state (to respond to emergencies) seems to be in the air... soooo just for dramatic pwning by giant creature thing?
Loki213 chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
Titanic moment
InsanityAllowance chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
Having heaps of fun reading this, but... argh! Cliffhanger! At least I know I only have to wait a day. :)
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »