Reviews for Tell Me a Story
Guest chapter 8 . 21h
I love that oliver accepted that he loves felicity and not try to hide his feelings in this chapter.
This is so good. I absolutely love this story. I go back and read it once a month to re read it. Please make a sequel
sourav15 chapter 8 . 5/8
great! thank you.
sourav15 chapter 5 . 5/8
Still great going. Thank you.
sourav15 chapter 1 . 5/8
Awesome!
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 8 . 4/28
Perfect story
Opalsv chapter 8 . 1/6
Amazing. I love your story! I was reading at work and it was so difficult didn't smile like a fool with each flirting between Oliver and Felicity! I Love the Olicity stories too.
Is there a sequel?
Mini Nicka chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
Fantastic story I compleatly loved every chapter and could barely put it down. You are responsible for my sleep deprivation at work
Kiintastic chapter 8 . 11/23/2015
That was a FANTASTIC story! Really sweet! (If you don't count the bridzilla and her groom ofc!)
Loved it! Best arrow-fic yet!
rainne.2000.16 chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
Loved it :) I really enjoyed this fic, it was really well written and I would love a sequel.

One question though, what timeline did this take place? I got the impression it was set during session 2 but there were references made to him being the Green Arrow(which is season4) instead of The Arrow. That's the only thing that bugged me, cause I like knowing where in the timeline we are even when it's AU.
Thanks for sharing your amazing talent and this wonderful story.
P.S. I loath both Maddie the bitch and Roger the scumbag bastard, sorry for the language, but you really did a good job making me hate them.

~Santesia
rainne.2000.16 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Omg, that last line, lol was not expecting her to do that. Just found your story and I love it.
uconnhuskiesfan2001 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
First story I found on this site, and still a favorite :)
beebee483 chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
I just read all 8 chapters this morning! ! Man that was hot as hell! ! Your writing is truly brilliant ... almost shed a tear when i realised i had reached the end!

Did you ever do a sequel like you had mentioned? If not i really hope that it is a possibility x
ilai chapter 8 . 7/21/2015