Reviews for Tell Me a Story
DayDreamer2796 chapter 8 . 11/2/2019
Beautiful story! Great job!
jenners411 chapter 8 . 4/7/2019
Wow. I'm surprised that this worked so well! In the beginning, Oliver gave no indication that he felt anything more-other than some slight and confusing affection. I would LOVE to see some of this story from Oliver's POV. You expressed his feelings in the perfect way... The series is definitely lacking in the feels and love scenes with these two-which is why I read so much FFI'm making my way through all your stories and I haven't found one I don't like yet. Thanks for the laughs, the feels, the PWP!
LouiseSeehusen chapter 8 . 3/19/2019
Just re-read the story, and I still love it. It's to the point, with just a hint of drama without being too much, sweet, sexy and fun.
Well done
fandoholic chapter 5 . 9/26/2018
wish you'd switched POV's long enough so I could see the confrontation between Oliver and Roger. I bet he went Green Arrow on his ass. *pouts*
LongPastMidnight chapter 5 . 7/22/2018
this is glorious!
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 8 . 6/17/2018
This was a wonderful story. although I cant help but with Oliver and Felicity had completely crushed Maddie and Roger, attempted murder and attempted rape are pretty damn serious crimes...
heartstrings13 chapter 8 . 5/25/2018
Woahhhhh .. It was super hot
olicity4ever chapter 8 . 4/1/2018
i
Camelia Arianne chapter 8 . 3/11/2018
Sweet, real, hot, little bit of spontaneous and with just right amount of Felicity-ness to make this story simply adorable (not to mention the sexiness of Oliver). I have nothing to reproach. Just love this. Love them. Love this fanfiction. You are an amazing writer and I will always be thankful for you adding this for us to read. Keep up good work and good luck!
Immortal Dragon Empress chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
That was hot ! ... and fun but mostly hot! It was one of the best things I've ever read on this site! Dear lord please let there be a sequel! It was fun to read Olicity in a setting that didn't involve plots of mass murder and world destruction and the only thing they needed to worry about were bitchy cousins and the nosey media! I loved loved every minute of this! Thanks for writing it!
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Re-read this still enjoy it. Have you written a sequel to this yet or is it still in the works
FantasyTyper chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Amazing story. Please write a sequel.
ClaMiAl chapter 8 . 8/2/2017
Very sweet story!
lovesmesomedanilalol chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
I loved this story soooo much. Wish there was more, showing what happened when they got back and their wedding. But I still loved it.
lover of olicity chapter 8 . 3/31/2017
please complete it its very interesting