Reviews for Tell Me a Story
fandoholic chapter 5 . 9/26
wish you'd switched POV's long enough so I could see the confrontation between Oliver and Roger. I bet he went Green Arrow on his ass. *pouts*
LongPastMidnight chapter 5 . 7/22
this is glorious!
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 8 . 6/17
This was a wonderful story. although I cant help but with Oliver and Felicity had completely crushed Maddie and Roger, attempted murder and attempted rape are pretty damn serious crimes...
heartstrings13 chapter 8 . 5/25
Woahhhhh .. It was super hot
olicity4ever chapter 8 . 4/1
i
Camelia Arianne chapter 8 . 3/11
Sweet, real, hot, little bit of spontaneous and with just right amount of Felicity-ness to make this story simply adorable (not to mention the sexiness of Oliver). I have nothing to reproach. Just love this. Love them. Love this fanfiction. You are an amazing writer and I will always be thankful for you adding this for us to read. Keep up good work and good luck!
Immortal Dragon Empress chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
That was hot ! ... and fun but mostly hot! It was one of the best things I've ever read on this site! Dear lord please let there be a sequel! It was fun to read Olicity in a setting that didn't involve plots of mass murder and world destruction and the only thing they needed to worry about were bitchy cousins and the nosey media! I loved loved every minute of this! Thanks for writing it!
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Re-read this still enjoy it. Have you written a sequel to this yet or is it still in the works
FantasyTyper chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Amazing story. Please write a sequel.
ClaMiAl chapter 8 . 8/2/2017
Very sweet story!
lovesmesomedanilalol chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
I loved this story soooo much. Wish there was more, showing what happened when they got back and their wedding. But I still loved it.
lover of olicity chapter 8 . 3/31/2017
please complete it its very interesting
Shelbysmommy228 chapter 8 . 8/18/2016
Absolutely amazing covered in awesome sauce. Thank you
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2016
Amazing! Such a great capture of the characters personalities. I stayed up WAAAAYYY too late reading this one. Thank you!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
I love that oliver accepted that he loves felicity and not try to hide his feelings in this chapter.