Reviews for Massages (Canceled)
KookieKing chapter 5 . 3/8
give my child a break
Samos27 chapter 1 . 2/5
A shame this's cancelled. XD This concept is hilarious~
I have nothing bad nor good to say. I just wanted the number of reviews to be 666.

Good day.
Locothehood chapter 13 . 12/7/2016
Damm its a shame you did not let him get a hold of cinder
1066wthec chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
nice
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2016
You do realize I don't find April fools as a funny Holiday and would have actually shot you dead for this chapter. I have done far worse to people
for a lot less then what you just did.
Blackjackthefreakpire chapter 13 . 7/12/2016
Loved this. Going to read the rewrite you did as well. You should really do a Ranma 1/2 story, this had a very similar feel and that a good thing.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2016
I defenitly think you should continue on on with the story. Maybe even write a full chapter on how jaune 'makes things right' and not just a summery of it. Your story is amazing and I would be very grateful if would continue with it.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
Loved the story. I wish you would continue with it. I want to see jaune make things right like he said he would. And then later on at the end of their mission, jaune and the rest have an epic battle with the enemy.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/28/2016
This was a amazing series, thank you, and I plan to read pheromone dust.
You are a amazing writer, and I soon hope to write a book, so good luck!
belamy20 chapter 5 . 2/17/2016
damnnn this fic is good why you cancel ittt...? aaaaaahhhahhaa
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
can u plz get someone 2 adopt this story? i can't exactly say i'm 2 fond of the story being canceled; also, i think a cinder chapter wood b great in this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/20/2015
y did u cancel this fanfiction?! y?!
kyugan chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Jaune's semblance probably has healing properties.
Ghost Animation chapter 13 . 11/20/2015
I love your writing style, in both crack fic and serious fic. IMO do what you want to. I would like to see the story stay as is when I reread it. Memories. But you do you booboo. I find it interesting, how as you put, a crack fic starts to branch out and become an actual story story with arcs (no pun intended). Would love to see more writing from you. Best wishes and regards to you in all that you do in your future endeavors, here and life.