Reviews for Massages (Canceled)
You do realize I don't find April fools as a funny Holiday and would have actually shot you dead for this chapter. I have done far worse to people
for a lot less then what you just did.
Blackjackthefreakpire chapter 13 . 7/12
Loved this. Going to read the rewrite you did as well. You should really do a Ranma 1/2 story, this had a very similar feel and that a good thing.
I defenitly think you should continue on on with the story. Maybe even write a full chapter on how jaune 'makes things right' and not just a summery of it. Your story is amazing and I would be very grateful if would continue with it.
Loved the story. I wish you would continue with it. I want to see jaune make things right like he said he would. And then later on at the end of their mission, jaune and the rest have an epic battle with the enemy.
This was a amazing series, thank you, and I plan to read pheromone dust.
You are a amazing writer, and I soon hope to write a book, so good luck!
belamy20 chapter 5 . 2/17
damnnn this fic is good why you cancel ittt...? aaaaaahhhahhaa
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
can u plz get someone 2 adopt this story? i can't exactly say i'm 2 fond of the story being canceled; also, i think a cinder chapter wood b great in this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/20/2015
y did u cancel this fanfiction?! y?!
kyugan chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Jaune's semblance probably has healing properties.
Ghost Animation chapter 13 . 11/20/2015
I love your writing style, in both crack fic and serious fic. IMO do what you want to. I would like to see the story stay as is when I reread it. Memories. But you do you booboo. I find it interesting, how as you put, a crack fic starts to branch out and become an actual story story with arcs (no pun intended). Would love to see more writing from you. Best wishes and regards to you in all that you do in your future endeavors, here and life.
New Universe Returns chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
Is there a reboot to Massages?
The Canadian Patriot chapter 12 . 10/31/2015
Well that sucks. Oh well. I guess I'll just keep this all in my imagination.
huCAST 75 madeanaccount chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Eh it was a pretty funny fic to read until we suddenly had a serious mood switch. Imo i probably would've read through those parts anyway, always interesting when something branches off, if not a little sudden. anyway dug it while it lasted.
huCAST 75 madeanaccount chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
Wtf i thought this was a story about massages.
then you started doing all this weird shit.
Erebus chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
I think you should rewrite the story into something that you yourself would like. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that you made a new fanon head cannon for Jaune if the fact that I now see him having skills as a masseuse pop up from time to time in other fan fiction.