Reviews for The Wolf Queen Awakens
jeremykevinstar chapter 50 . 12/5
This Comment has graphic violence, reader discretion advised: involving Cicero, three shots of a strong alcoholic drink and a sacred cow? I Imagine Cicero just chased the cow through half the city, brutally murdered it and then made a knot with its insides
jeremykevinstar chapter 10 . 12/2
Cicero Is flirting with Delphine, I see what you did there (cause of your other story With a Dragonborn like this)
Parthu chapter 42 . 10/10
I came here from AoOO(3 beta version) and what do I find?
A damn good Elisif fic, and not only that, but Elisif-dragonborn and not only that but a dragonborn who gets asked to become the next Emperor(or in this case, Empress) while having Dark Brotherhood(true), Thieves Guild and Forsworn in her payroll?
And not only that, but snarling good Dovah and Imperial name out of Elisif (yol-aaz-ov fire-mercy-trust and Alessia).
Holy heavens that's some heavy stuff you have here. and it's over yet!
Partsu chapter 7 . 10/7
Damn right! Dawnbreaker is one of THE weapons, not because of its damage (which sucks and it sucks that it sucks), but because of everything else. The enchantment, the quest, the meaning of it, its usefulness against undead, especially vampires, its beautiful look and its usefulness as a flashlight...ehehe. Just think about how goddamn powerful it is in the lore, unbreakable, sharp and with its superpowerful turn undead enchantment? in skyrim that is littered with draugr, necromancers and vampires? skilled sword user would be unbeatable with it. Getting Dawnbreaker is one of the only constants in my Skyrim playthroughs. The other has been getting Serana since the Dawnguard... even if she sometimes gets affected by the Dawnblast...
Catspurr22 chapter 34 . 5/31
The scene of throwing Torygg out was wonderful. Of course, the confrontation has now made my Argis head canon into Elliot from Leverage. :)
Ainaak Ka-lyrra chapter 13 . 4/27
I know the story is completed and you might not see this but I wanted to say that I really enjoy reading this and I quite like Elisif, it's nice to see someone grow into a Badass who deserves the name of Wolf Queen.

Second, I find myself imagining Elisif as the Toccata follower by the person who made Bijin Warmaidens/Wives/NPCs and I imagine Madanach as Geralt of Rivia.
chase.yearber.5 chapter 20 . 1/29
I&
EroSlackerMicha chapter 10 . 1/20
Cicero is one of those characters you end up liking no matter how you try. you know he's bad but you like his insanity anyway.
Caporegime50 chapter 50 . 11/20/2015
And so the legend of Maia Wolfeagle begins...

I know you just wrapped up this story but I hope you find time to make a story for her :)

I think I'll try reading some of your other works first before re-reading this :D

Caporegime50 chapter 49 . 11/19/2015
ALL HAIL THE DRAGONBORN!
ALL HAIL THE HIGH QUEEN!
ALL HAIL ELISIF!

What an amazing story this has been! (_)
All the original (representation of) characters and plot twists makes this one of my favorite readings EVER!

Alas, all good things must come to an end :(

Now although I don't particularly agree that a good story has to have a happy ending, it does make it easier for me to re-read it again right from the start ;D

Caporegime50 chapter 48 . 11/19/2015
Amazing party!

He got burned! Serves him right :P Also improves my image of Maven a little haha :D

Nice touch with the Mara amulet by the way ;)

Caporegime50 chapter 47 . 11/19/2015
It still amazes me that even nearing the end there's still room for some, very well-written, character development. _

I particularly like how Odahviing and Idgrod, my favorite Jarl :D, were portrayed :).

Caporegime50 chapter 46 . 11/19/2015
Another very good chapter :)

Things are slowly coming to a close... but it's not the end yet :D

Caporegime50 chapter 45 . 11/19/2015
I'm glad Maro's son isn't as stern as Tullius and that Solitude wasn't as bad as Elisif remembered :)

Wondered when the second part of Potema's quest was going to pop out. Good thinking making the Occulatus essential for success so that Elisif would be a lot more comfortable with them around ;)

Caporegime50 chapter 44 . 11/19/2015
Good character development :) I used a mod so I could talk Delphine out of killing Paarthurnax, which in my opinion should have been in the vanilla game all along, so you shouldn't feel bad about not killing Paarth or not demonizing Delphine. The story is way better because of it :D

And I'm kinda surprised that Elisif didn't know about Madanach bedding men, and even more surprised that Elisif was into it... actually never mind I'm a guy and I wouldn't mind seeing some girl on girl ac... nevemind :3