Reviews for The Wolf Queen Awakens
PandaPuppet chapter 50 . 7/19
I loved this. So much. I actually gasped in the end when her name was announced. How was I not expecting that!? The only slight regret is that Aela was left somewhat lonely, as Elisif observed in Windhelm, and Eola/Cicero's future was practically the same - leaving a curious future for the Dark Brotherhood, but I find myself okay with that because the rest of it is magnificent and wonderfully well-written. Thank you so much for writing this. I read it all in one go through three days and do not regret it.
PandaPuppet chapter 33 . 7/18
This was insanely epic. And wow, I was not expecting her first meeting with her dead husband to be her shouting the same words that killed him. Yikes.

I don't know if you're interested, but I was listening to the NeiR: Automata soundtrack ost called "Song of the Ancients - Atonement" during this haha.
PandaPuppet chapter 32 . 7/18
The way you write Cicero always has me dying in laughter. No other story has written him quite so in character and actually funny to read about, unlike this one. Huge kudos to you.

I am SO excited to read the next chapter. You've got me so hooked into this story it's amazing. I already know I'll be rereading this so many times. My only hope right now is that Delphine does not try and kill a certain dragon while Elisif is gone. That would not turn out good.
PandaPuppet chapter 23 . 7/18
Aww, so less Cicero and Eola? I hope it's not too little, I really love them.

Honestly, it'd be quite hilarious if Elisif was discovered to be the listened. I cannot imagine she'd fair well with that... Get it, "fair"? Okay I'll stop lmao

I really really love this story. It was exactly what I was looking for. And the writing and pacing is spectacular.
PandaPuppet chapter 16 . 7/17
I have to say that I feel nothing for this Elisif romance being hinted at right now. The only thing I feel is creeped out by It? If it does end up becoming a romance, I hope my feelings will change as I read on. It doesn't feel very likely right now though.

Ugh, the fact that she is still using Maia is getting to me! I know they have no idea that her identity has been leaked, but I want them desperately to find out before things get really bad because of It, haha.
PandaPuppet chapter 9 . 7/17
To be honest, I'm really hoping that they don't destroy the Brotherhood, but rather a deal of some sort is made. With Astrid as leader, it doesn't feel like that much of a impossibility, especially when they have a deal with Maven. I guess I'll just have to read on and see!
PandaPuppet chapter 8 . 7/17
Oh my gosh. Now she's totally going to be suspected for this when the Thalmor find out she fled the city! Oh shit man.

What I find interesting is that the agent was probably surprised that she came back so early, he probably planned to sit there for a while until the party ends. This really makes me want to see a second meeting between Cicero and her, though!
Umbrardor chapter 20 . 1/25
Woah dude, all my skyrim peeps bout to get laid. This is liiiit
Umbrardor chapter 18 . 1/25
ITS SO INTERESTING! The inclusion of quest story lines is near flawless! Even the motivations behind them.
Umbrardor chapter 12 . 1/25
Intriguing. I've never considered that sort of development with Cicero. I love how characters in this are really defining themselves as more than npcs.
Alkeni chapter 1 . 1/20
Intriguing concept, though I think it is a mite irresponsible for her to be willing to just up and run off. Yes, I understand her desire to do it herself, but she should go dragon-hunting with help. It's not just her life - if she dies, the entire Jarldom is without an heir, and no one wants succession crises.

But a good start to the fic. I look forward to more.
jeremykevinstar chapter 50 . 12/5/2016
This Comment has graphic violence, reader discretion advised: involving Cicero, three shots of a strong alcoholic drink and a sacred cow? I Imagine Cicero just chased the cow through half the city, brutally murdered it and then made a knot with its insides
jeremykevinstar chapter 10 . 12/2/2016
Cicero Is flirting with Delphine, I see what you did there (cause of your other story With a Dragonborn like this)
Parthu chapter 42 . 10/10/2016
I came here from AoOO(3 beta version) and what do I find?
A damn good Elisif fic, and not only that, but Elisif-dragonborn and not only that but a dragonborn who gets asked to become the next Emperor(or in this case, Empress) while having Dark Brotherhood(true), Thieves Guild and Forsworn in her payroll?
And not only that, but snarling good Dovah and Imperial name out of Elisif (yol-aaz-ov fire-mercy-trust and Alessia).
Holy heavens that's some heavy stuff you have here. and it's over yet!
Partsu chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
Damn right! Dawnbreaker is one of THE weapons, not because of its damage (which sucks and it sucks that it sucks), but because of everything else. The enchantment, the quest, the meaning of it, its usefulness against undead, especially vampires, its beautiful look and its usefulness as a flashlight...ehehe. Just think about how goddamn powerful it is in the lore, unbreakable, sharp and with its superpowerful turn undead enchantment? in skyrim that is littered with draugr, necromancers and vampires? skilled sword user would be unbeatable with it. Getting Dawnbreaker is one of the only constants in my Skyrim playthroughs. The other has been getting Serana since the Dawnguard... even if she sometimes gets affected by the Dawnblast...