Reviews for The Wolf Queen Awakens
isleeping chapter 12 . 6/24
Cicero gets some? First for everything I suppose. Loving this so far.
Aurora Nova chapter 50 . 5/6
Elisif's journey of personal growth has been a true delight to read. Thank you for sharing your creativity and imagination with the rest of us.
Nightlain chapter 50 . 5/6
Yay! A great end to a great story :) I'd love to read about Maia!
Nightbrainzz chapter 50 . 5/6
hmmm, somehow i really want to read about Empress Maia thrashing the dominion back to their isles now, even if it's only in timeline format xD

great end to a great story
KStormblade chapter 50 . 5/5
Oh my goodness, it's finished... I actually was in tears reading this. I'm gonna miss the excitement of opening my email and seeing an update for this story. That being said, I'm gonna go back to the beginning and read it all over again. I love your stories! Still waiting for more Cicero Dragonborn though. But I'm patient. Again, love it! You have a style of writing that draws the reader in, and next thing they know, it's 5 in the morning and the alarms going off. It's that good. I eagerly await your next project.
Lady Knight3 chapter 50 . 5/5
Yay! It's finally done! I really loved this story, you're exceptionally talented at fleshing out the characters from Skyrim. Now...get back to Coldharbor's Children! *cracks whip*
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 48 . 4/6
I wasn't happy with this chapter but it took a re-read of the whole story before I realised why. It is too Madanach-centric. This is Eilisif's story, in the bulk of the preceding chapters the only times when it isn't Elisif's POV is when it's dealing with events where she is not present, and in this chapter you depart from that. She's in danger of becoming a secondary character in her own story because you're getting too obsessed with Madanach. Although I'm a firm Forsworn supporter, and am going to be writing a Forsworn Dragonborn story myself in the near future, I'm beginning to wish you'd kill Madanach off or at least sideline him for a while.
Destrark chapter 47 . 3/13
read through all this in 1 sitting, awesome story. I assume this story will end with Elisef as High Queen. So I hope there's a sequel where she's crowned Empress. I love the character development she's had. good job.
Destrark chapter 17 . 3/12
Nightingales and the Thieves' Guild working alongside the Blades, the last Dark Mother's Devotee and The Foresworn all together with the last Dragonborn and the Legion? shiiit. Ulfric's fucked.
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 47 . 3/9
I can't help feeling that the last sentence is rather tempting fate...
Shieldage chapter 46 . 2/7
Good to see Odahviing being accepted and making a good impression. I'm glad he approves of Elisif's match with the Reach-King, at least by reputation.

Great to see Cicero continuing his exploration of the Daedra.

Now, I really want to see what happens in a Dragonborn pile-up.

As Alduin flies over Skyrim, the Greybeards shout 'Dovahkiin' across the land - they're completely shocked when Madanach, Elisif, Cicero, Liriel, Miranda and Ria all show up with equal claim to the title ;)

... I think that's reasonably everyone from your stories who could show up at that point in time ... but you could throw in a Miraak/Flemeth pairing for good measure :D
I must confess I didn't like the fluffiness - my favourite parts are where Elisif Shouts at people and then stabs them or tells Cicero to stab them - but I'm really looking forward to the Moot.
Aurora Nova chapter 46 . 2/1
Poor Tullius! Blind-sided by Elisif yet again, heh heh heh. I love how most people around him are excited about the prospect of a dragon living near Solitude, while he's the only one who can't accept times are changing. And yay for Farkas and Argis taking in little Lucia! Everytime I play the game she tugs at my heart...her and Sofie both. Thank you for continuing this story!
Torinarg chapter 45 . 1/10
So can we look forward to a Sera Inquisitor?
Shieldage chapter 45 . 1/5
Glad to see Elisif is surrounded by good people. She should make a great Empress. I'm surprised that Shevawna didn't turn up when they invaded the College of Winterhold - it's one of the only places they haven't checked yet. Heh, Elisif's reaction to Madanach's romantic/physical history was definitely entertaining ;)