Reviews for HFIL's Kitchen
Spirit of paladin chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Hello,

You know, I really love what you do, it's very funny! I also think you're the best comedy author of this section, but... using real people in your stories is against the rules of the site and could get you reported.

Could you please alter Ramsay's name so that you're not breaking the rules of the site?

Thank you.

SoP
Critics United
4fireking chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Finished reading, Good story.. I like the plot, I think I noticed a few spelling mistakes before, but I'm not a beta reader so I really can't say, Anyways, good to the end. Also, can you please review one of my stories, One of the stories could be Naruto Red Rose, One Piece New Era. The Gem Night Star. Dragon Ball Next, or Pokemon Love and Adventure. Warning. Their all OC's. If I already reviewed to you before it's because I want every author to have their stories reviewed. I think it helps them write like me.
11cookeaw1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
1 follow
Jeimii-chan2009 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This sounds like fun, it's already making me laugh at them so hard! Keep up the great work!
MistyxKisame chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Great story so far! I can't wait to read more! You are the most awesome DBZ fanfiction author ever!