Reviews for Joyeux Anniversaire Mon Ciel
Bloodina Carnage chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
I liked peppy better but alas Anastasia it it.
Bloodina Carnage chapter 13 . 7/25/2015
Me: ALL MY DREAMS ARE COMMING ALIVE! FIRST CIELS A DEMON LIZZY DIED A BABY CAME AND NOW THERE MARRIED! I'M SO HAPPY !
Bloodina Carnage chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Kill LIZZY NOW.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
How do the servants not hear them? Are they deaf? On the other hand it's so adorable. I wish I could see Lily in real. And there's the hot and sexy lemon and right after there's the cute baby scene.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
So much OOC. But it goes with the story and I get my favourite pairing, so I'm not complaining. At all.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
I like your story! But, how did the servants not hear them having, well, you know?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
This is so terrible. Everyone is OOC, especially Ciel. God, it's embarrassing to have sebaciel fans like this.
CanterburyGirl chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
OMG best story love it
I mean ciel is a little oc but that's what makes this story so cute! I can't believe he had a baby! Lol I've read this story 15 times over best story ever and your a great writer I've read most of your stories! I'm proud now if only I could get like that.
Vamptisha chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
Great story...it had me cryin n laughin the whole time
OtakuofHorror chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
So beautiful! Ceil x Debby forever!
ladymichaelis69 chapter 14 . 9/19/2014
Can you plz make a chapter with Sebastian and ciel honeymoon and time skip when Lilly is a little older like 10 years old ...just please don't stop making this story it my favorite it is my first story I ever read you are my favorite author you make the best the story's ️️️️️️️ you can be the queen of fanfictions ️️️. You I'm your biggest fan .thank you for listening
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This is the worst Black Butler fanfic I've read in my life. The charectors are all OOC and after I finshed the third chapter I just stopped in disgust. Learn more about the charectors before you post a story out.
SparkleHarmonia chapter 14 . 2/17/2014
yay, my half a year of french I've taken so far came in handy! I knew the whole title and about half of that last thing! loved this story way more than I should have, and as soon as I get back to school from the week long break I am having my friend draw Ciel at the wedding.
savannah chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
I'm crying. I've BEEN crying. I found this story because I was in the mood for some kinky yaoi but damn I didn't expect this. Its like masturbation material one second and then tear jerking material the next. I LOVE IT! This is the most beautiful black butler fanfiction I've ever read so props to you my friend.
Sesshyluver101 chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
My favorite name is Anastasia haha very good story btw