Reviews for 101 Bat Family Moments
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
I love these so much! I know it's been awhile and I really hope you haven't stopped this story. I would love one where Damian has a crush on a girl at school or they meet at a dog park and Titus falls in love with her dog. It would be hilarious to see Damian's brother tease him about it endlessly! I really really really hope you could do this!
Simply Bookworm chapter 8 . 6/2/2017
Oh! Could you write a Drabble where Tim and Jason are doing something completely innocent, and then they fall, and while they're trying to get up, Dick and Damian find them?
Cartlin chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
OMG that was amazing. Though I wish we'd gotten to see Damian trick or treating!
Richard John -Dick-Grayson chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
i love halloween
Richard John -Dick-Grayson chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
ok kinda acuard
Richard John -Dick-Grayson chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
hahaha i love this chap its so funny
Richard John -Dick-Grayson chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
ha i love dick hes the best
Richard John -Dick-Grayson chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
so funny you are a goood writer
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
This is an awesome story!It is extraordinary humorous!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
Thank God you don't, I don't think I could've dealt with Titus dying... great stories btw all of then have made me laugh or just FEEELS but anyway really nice hope a ninth one comes soon :D
BLADOppp chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
This is good. Update soon:)
Rose Marie 301 chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
I love your story, write more soon!
bats-randomness chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Aw adorable! Titus so brave and protecting Damian and Damian not wanting to leave his side, great. (Glad you didn't kill him off, dogs are too loved to be killed off!)
bats-randomness chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Lmao everytime he drops something they're gonna say "santa?" hahaha aw Tim XD and Dick wanted a puppy gosh darn it Tim let the man child be happy! I wonder what Jason bought them... and Aw Bruce uses Dick's mug everyday. Poor Alfred can't leave the house without coming back to find people injured. ALSO Dami, you adorable little assassin, you can't catch santa! Nice try though. (Saw the head-canons on tumblr too! It was nice how you made it into a story- no, not nice... perfect!)
bats-randomness chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
hehehehe sunburns alfred told them! And the batgirls being badass as always! Great chap!