Reviews for Reminiscence & Resurgence
thewookie1 chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Not bad, continue
Dibooyolo chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
This rocks I love it and can't wait til the next chapter
ILuvAGdFanfic chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
I like the idea behind this fic so far and I think it's got great potential. However, I think that your grammar and phrasing need to be tweaked to improve the overall impact of the story. It's not to bash you - from what I've read in these two chapters, you have potential. It's (intended to be) constructive criticism. Perhaps you should get someone to proof read your work before you post it (I think they're called beta readers, but you could ask someone who actually is a member of the site to be sure). Then the person can give you advice on what you should adjust, what you're good at, what needs some tweaking before it goes up. This will help you to grow as a writer and you'll learn how to express yourself better in other areas as well I'm sure.

But best of luck and I'll keep reading if you keep updating!

Signed,
A Fan

P.S I would have PMed you, but I don't have an account and I can't get one just yet.
GymnasticsRules101 chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Awesome I Love it it's amazing Please update I'm so excited. :)
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Well at least we know that Numbuh 4 is still in there :)
Please Update Soon!
5 years of fun chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
I like that Kuki is the main character for narration.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Jullielover746 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Great fanfiction! Please make more chapters soon!
lola chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
squeal! SO COOL
catspats31 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
The story looks interesting so far seeing that the five are somehow getting back together despite the effects of decommissioning. But then again, I'm assuming that Kuki is the least affected by decommissioning compared to the others and that there are hints in the show that they met together in kindergarten. At the end of this chapter, I'm assuming that Rachel and Fanny are working for the KND as spies for the teenagers and adults just like Maurice. Keep up the good work because you have great writing quality!

catspats31