Reviews for Riot of the Nations
Ajisai chapter 1 . 5/12
WowI like Chikusodo\\
blacklightning1 chapter 2 . 4/27
I really like your stories kyubigoku.
blacklightning1 chapter 3 . 4/27
Lol I didn't realize I was reading one of your stories kg until I looked at the bottom and the phrase: drink cream soda and respe2 Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure the cream caught my attention I looked at the top of the page and be hold it said: by kyubigoku
SargentFalco chapter 4 . 2/1
A very interesting story indeed and I would love to see what happens next when you update this story.
Teddy Vanderaa chapter 4 . 1/25
When you have restart this please PM me. This is a very interesting story so far.
Digitize27 chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
I was about to say... It seemed a little strange that Naruto just changed his mind randomly mid-chapter to go to Oto instead of Ame without explanation. Seriously, where did that come from?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Cool chapter. But I want to see some FLUFF! ! ! ! ! !
LogicWhatLogic chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is a really interesting pairing.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
You really should update contract of the shinigami coz its cool also those yugi and samui stories are good so update em
Kuro no Saisei chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Premise is interesting, looking forward to more.
TigrezzTail chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Man, It's like Chiku is Sasuke but mellower like Kakashi, and Kuya is Sakura's personality but with Sasuke's bite and angle on things. Poor guy just can't catch a break...
MrSwaggafied chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU AND YOUR NEW LAPTOP! :D Another fantastic and enjoyable chapter! :D we'll be waiting for more, so hurry back, alright?!
MrSwaggafied chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Yes, another really good and page turning story that just hooks you to your sit, wanting more!
Cerulean Knight chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
So what made you chose watet as his secind affinity?
MrSwaggafied chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
OMG, I LOVE IT. EVERY WORD JUST HOOKS ONTO ME! It's amazing, I hope the other chapter is as good as this one!