Reviews for Dragon Prince
RedHawkdude chapter 14 . 8/9
Hey mate this was an excellently written chapter and I hope to see more like it soon :)
Dear chapter 1 . 7/6
Toothless has teeth idiot.
Myrkur chapter 14 . 4/23
To next time cant wait for the next installment if it ever going to happen
Please update your story is amazing.
ArthurShade chapter 14 . 2/8
Hell of a story can't wait for the next chapter
Please update... PLEASE! PLEASE!*)
LittlebitFluffy chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
Being neglected and ostracized are the same thing and you say wasn't a hypocrite instead of saying that you are against being a hypocrite
acrisafu chapter 14 . 11/18/2015
Awe it's probably too late but I would LOVE to help. Plus I love spoiler!
This is a great story btw, one of the best "hiccup as a dragon" stories I've ever read!
Can't wait for the next update ((: Hope it's soon!
acrisafu chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
Hi! Great story love it!

I know you already have chapters out passed this but I wanna mention something if you don't mind.
You keep putting toke (but I think you mean took) also if this is taking place during the first movie (which I think it is) Hiccup is actually 14-15, not 12. (:

Great story though! Really into it!
Pietersielie chapter 14 . 11/11/2015
What a pity that it is unfinished... this story has a lot of potential.
Evening Dew chapter 14 . 11/4/2015
I have fallen in love with your story I have never read a nightfury hiccup story before its really original.
Rainbow Awesome Dash chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
This is an awesome story!

Please could you update it?

It has been abandoned...or so it seems.

Don't abandone it...please?
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
Ch 14

Maybe with hidden dragon calming and repelling things could calm the angered and startled nightmare when the superstitios Vikings startle the dragon to subdue it by any possible way plus eventual hidden weapon elsewhere to "conquer" it .

Anyway what's your plan of the update . And I should check my mail .

Like some dragon food like fish or any meat ,
exept the eel using it to repel the dragon if the things become messy or put it in blissful sleep with scratching or calm it with dragon nip .

And maybe the dragons has calming efect much like big overgrown scaly lizard cats .
The Flaming Darkness chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
cant wait for the next chapter this is so exiting and nerve wracking