Reviews for Dragon Prince
69759 -Prepare for Bass chapter 14 . 2/23
Pepsi or Coke? I honestly don't give a damn. Hope to see this updated soon
Very good read, nicely done with astrid. Very funny... and best of luck taking on the troubles of life in your notes
BelieveInYourDreams4Life chapter 14 . 2/17
I love the storie. It's awesomeness itself! Plz update soon!:)
Swoab chapter 14 . 2/17
I hope, i really hope you will update soon
Checkingdude chapter 14 . 2/16
Good story so far. Just one problem and it might not be your fault. For whatever reason this story made my kindle spaz a bit while I was reading. Especially chapter seven. No other story had that effect so I'm rather clueless. Ideas?
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 14 . 2/16
You got the twins personality down perfectly. I can actually see that happening to them.
CyphonFiction chapter 3 . 2/16
You keep writing "toke". the word you're looking for is "took"
AliceCullen3 chapter 14 . 2/16
LOVE IT!
Ninuhuju chapter 14 . 2/16
Yay! You're back!
The dragon1010 chapter 14 . 2/16
Pepsi your back, yay!
THE DRAGON1010
KaliAnn chapter 14 . 2/16
I'm so glad to read an update. I think it was a neat trick that Stoick did to get Hiccup to eat. To bad all of Hiccup's plans failed and now a new one has to be created. I love Toothless's tenderness and caring nature.
LorreVarguhl chapter 14 . 2/16
Lol nice ending! Can't wait for more!
Gcatthewonderful chapter 14 . 2/15
boob helmet
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 2/12
Wel I said the same thing . And by the way as I know there is one more discovery . And to shape shift fast and powefull enought shots as the original and the mechanic tail better befur the traing or will be disaster .

Maybe Astrid would try to learn draconese too in the hard way but it potentually could .

Anyway what happends next ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 2/12
ch 12

As I knw the transformations the first is the most painfull . And maybe getting used to could allow the second part in theory . And by te way he could do it in hibrid form well when he is teached but it should be best if his teacher is not grounded but with indipendant mechanism until if it is found better way or to return the lost naturally .