Reviews for Dragon Prince
acrisafu chapter 14 . 11/18
Awe it's probably too late but I would LOVE to help. Plus I love spoiler!
This is a great story btw, one of the best "hiccup as a dragon" stories I've ever read!
Can't wait for the next update ((: Hope it's soon!
acrisafu chapter 4 . 11/18
Hi! Great story love it!

I know you already have chapters out passed this but I wanna mention something if you don't mind.
You keep putting toke (but I think you mean took) also if this is taking place during the first movie (which I think it is) Hiccup is actually 14-15, not 12. (:

Great story though! Really into it!
Pietersielie chapter 14 . 11/11
What a pity that it is unfinished... this story has a lot of potential.
Evening Dew chapter 14 . 11/4
I have fallen in love with your story I have never read a nightfury hiccup story before its really original.
Rainbow Awesome Dash chapter 14 . 9/8
This is an awesome story!

Please could you update it?

It has been abandoned...or so it seems.

Don't abandone it...please?
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 9/6
Ch 14

Maybe with hidden dragon calming and repelling things could calm the angered and startled nightmare when the superstitios Vikings startle the dragon to subdue it by any possible way plus eventual hidden weapon elsewhere to "conquer" it .

Anyway what's your plan of the update . And I should check my mail .

Like some dragon food like fish or any meat ,
exept the eel using it to repel the dragon if the things become messy or put it in blissful sleep with scratching or calm it with dragon nip .

And maybe the dragons has calming efect much like big overgrown scaly lizard cats .
The Flaming Darkness chapter 14 . 8/22
cant wait for the next chapter this is so exiting and nerve wracking
Shadic5295 chapter 14 . 8/17
Can I recommend proofreading or getting someone else to proofread before you post it. there's at least 3 spelling mistakes in this chapter alone, unless "purr kids could take hr down" is what you meant to say for some reason, but somehow, I doubt it.
neobendium chapter 14 . 7/29
lol toothless is so CUTE! I love this story plz continue! Btw, yr writing style is amazing!
KingPlazma chapter 14 . 7/28
Thank you and more would be good.
Angel-the-hedge chapter 14 . 7/27
please finish this fanfic its actually pretty interesting
L16 chapter 14 . 7/21
please update this story! I 3 it!
The Era Thief chapter 14 . 7/6
Wow all that and it had to stop there I spent the whole time reading this till the end non stop only stopping to get a snake or eat dinner or lunch and stayed up till 12:11 reading this plea please PLEASE WRITE MORE
The Silent Fury chapter 9 . 7/6
frostedblack chapter 14 . 6/20
when r u going to up date