Reviews for Daedric Faction War
Cinder chapter 3 . 5/30/2017
Update White please !
HybridsRule792 chapter 3 . 5/27/2017
This. Story. Is. Great. There are not enough daedra fics out there that are this good! The emperor conquest thing is so engrossing too! It's really fun to read. Keep up the good work, and update ASAP!
Fapman chapter 3 . 5/27/2017
We definitely want more, great stuff can barely wait for the next one. I hope Elenwen eventually proves to be loyal to Asmund
SpawnofAnarion chapter 3 . 5/27/2017
Great job! I kinda want more Mehrunes Dagon and Meridia though
Still, loving the fic-thanks for the update!
b6076b6076 chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
yay you're still alive.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2017
MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE! PLEASE: -)
pyro9000 chapter 2 . 5/11/2017
This story is fantastic. I implore you to continue this story in the future.
Thanatos chapter 2 . 5/1/2017
Hey, I want to give a quiero review. Since I am at work and shouldn't be on my iPhone, i will be quick. This story is great and I hope you do continue it. Both this story and WHITE are amazing stories. I enjoy the plot line behind this and I can't wait to see if you'll include the second dlc? Dragonbor vs dragonborn? I personally am a big fan of the prince of order and hope you include him in somehow but I am not sure how that would work out. Any ways I hope to see how asmund improves and what he becomes?
HybridsRule792 chapter 2 . 4/10/2017
This story is freaking awesome! I love where it's going, keep it up. Don't worry about people not reading the story. Just update really often. That way it'll be one of the first stories that shows up as people are scrolling through. Seriously though, I can't wait for the next chapter. Get it out ASAP!
Ilireanwri chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
While I have some issues with Molag Bal (I HATE rapists) I thought it was very funny to see him struggling and being so far out of his comfort zone that he doesn't really knnow how to react when Namira messed with him or the Souls started worshipping him :)
It was also amusing to see Dagon acting a lot smarter than others think he is (and also how he, like Molag Bal easily starts struggling when he is out of his comfort zone).
I'm interested how this story will continue :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2017
Initially I thought this story would be mainly about the daedric princes, by virtue of the title. However I was pleasantly surprised to see that, just like you did in White, you were able to weave in the perspectives of several characters and be able to keep the story flowing effectively. I have high hopes for this fic, keep up the great work.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 2 . 1/22/2017
Go fuck yourself.
Dakatmew chapter 2 . 1/8/2017
Awesome! Thank you so much for updating! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
RabumAlal31 chapter 2 . 1/5/2017
I remember reading this story last year, and thinking wow a story about the daedric politics. Everyone was in character, and you also know too that Azura despite all the help she's given in the elder scrolls games is not any better than the other princes. She's simply less likely to screw you over, at least not without having some ulterior motive. And I also like what little was shown of the dragon-born. You realized lore wise that yeah he does have a claim to the throne, despite their most likely being other dragon borns, he is the only one with the ability at this point in nirn to truly seize the throne. He could restart a new line for the imperial throne, because what most players don't know was that the dragon born emperor's were broken many times; the three banners war, queen Katrina, and the septims. The elder council simply wanted a weak ruler they could easily control and that's how we got the Mede dynasty. Every Daedra wants a piece of the dragon born which makes sense given at this time in the timeline he may be the most important person in tamriel. I also would be interested in knowing if you plan on doing anything with Lorkhan given the possibility that every protagonist so far may have been mortal shezzarines of him. Other than that the writing was good, everyone was in character, and I'm exicted to hopefully see more in the future. I would critique your writing but I find little fault with what's been written so far. And what little is there is excusable for fan fiction. After all fan fiction itself are all au so most mistakes are not born of misunderstanding but of purposeful thought.
Mind Power.Ki chapter 2 . 1/5/2017
This story and White are two of my favorites, please don't abandon this story.
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »