Reviews for Daedric Faction War
Alastar R. UnLife chapter 2 . 1/4/2017
I for one find this very interesting. I only recently played Skyrim for the first time so only now can I understand the plot here. FYI I'm definitely a Stormcloak, so its nice to see Ulfric live.

I hope to see more soon.
Rhivan chapter 2 . 1/3/2017
I'm surprised that you've updated this. Pleasantly surprised of course, but still. I'm glad your continuing this. I'm looking forward to how you'll flesh out the Dragonborn further.

I'm looking forward to more Molag Bal scenes, I wonder how he'll interact with our Asmund.
Locothehood chapter 2 . 1/2/2017
This is just what I needed

Wonder if mephla will take a more hands on approach

Also will mierdia get involved if he's gonna be fighting vampires it seems obvious he would want dawnbreaker
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2017
Thanks for updating! I enjoyed the chapter
Fapman chapter 2 . 1/2/2017
Great stuff. Love it. You should definitely keep it up
Reikon67 chapter 2 . 1/2/2017
You mind if my character joins your guy as his court battle wizard. His name is Micheal his Breton who has master conjuration alcemy enchanting restration alteration sneaking lockpicking light armor speech craft and one handed weapon. I based him of the idea of a pokemon trainer/ researcher how grew up off the streets tell his teen years finding apprenticeship under a traveling archaeologist wizard how took in to pass his teaching onto someone else. Will traveling with him to many ruins and ancient dwarven cities he took up learning how to understand and one day build his on army of machines, do to his crazy dream of began a god od metal and creation. So yeah.
SinisterKrex chapter 2 . 1/2/2017
Yay, you finally updated. I've been keeping track of this since 2013 so when I saw this in my email I yelled out ''yes''.
Absurdum est chapter 2 . 1/2/2017
What? A story with someone with the title of King of Rape is going to be mature? But that's crazy! Joking aside, I was surprised to see an update on this story. From the first chapter I found it to be a fascinating, if a bit verbose, peak into how Daedra view eachother. Adding a mortal champion as a point of view certainly makes it a more relatable story, and more what I was expecting from its description. Elder Scrolls stories can always end up a bit messy when the involve the main character, but I like how you directed him into his own role very quickly. Not following any of the game's quest lines, and jumping right into a post game political role. I'd recommend avoiding any situations that exist in the game, unless you intend to purposely break from any cannon resolution. Though after your version of boethia's quest and giving the Dragonborn a familial background I don't think I need to tell you that! It seems very interesting, and I'm excited to see where this pile of crossed ambitions leads us.
quentin3655 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
This...is fucking Gold
Why are you abondoning this fic ?
This is really good.
Just absolutly fantastic.
Locothehood chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
This is quite a lot of intrigue
i kinda want to see were it goes
Eurigos chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Hmm interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I hope that Dovahkin have some holy hand grenade.
And a daedric full set.
Lear chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Please for the love of god, will u right another chapter on this? I love this fanfiction.
lmc9389 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Interesting like to see this continued
lazy to log in chapter 1 . 2/9/2015