Reviews for The Fellowship Café
Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuf chapter 15 . 9/14
With the Sean Bean has never lived in a movie!
/ \

paintedbones chapter 33 . 6/17
oh my lord I just loved that to bits! it was such a creative AU, such innovation is the true sign of a great writer. Stay you!
Ipiutiminelle chapter 33 . 2/26
Great story ! I couldn't stop reading it before I d'avoir finished ! :3
jj12 chapter 33 . 2/19
jj12 chapter 9 . 2/19
Ha ha
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 2 . 2/13
I love the way you've brought the characters into such a different setting and still kept them themselves. Gandalf is quite wonderful. :)
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 2/13
Ahhhhh! Wonderful. :)
Professor Xavier.
Before you start another story, could you finish your One Game to Rule Them All fanfic please!
Theredraven chapter 33 . 1/2
Awww! No! I loved that fanfic! I can't believe its over! Please please please please make more!
Thereredraven chapter 29 . 1/2
Tea! Although I do love coffee very much, tea goes so well with everything!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Is Boromir aro(aromantic)
And maybe ace(asexual)?
an egg chapter 33 . 10/6/2014
the fact that this is over rly rustles my jimmies
Zorina Black chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
Lovely fic you've got here. I usually don't care for Modern AU, but I really like this! You clearly put a lot of thought and effort in making it work, and it is working indeed!
Badass Archer Daughter chapter 33 . 9/29/2014
THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING! I mean, I spent the entire half an hour to read this! It's great! I was kind of feeling guilty since I have this essay due by Wednesday so I was like, "Come on, ten more minutes, twenty more minutes...should I do it now?" And then I was like, nope! Finish this first, then finish that. The characters are amazing, the dialogue is flawless, the events are great, the humour is Valar worthy! AND I LOOOOOVVVEEE how you portrayed Legolas! He's my fav character! Anyways, do you have a sequel? If you don't, you definitely should. :) Anyways, keep writing!