Reviews for The guardian of magic
ReDear chapter 13 . 10/20
That is so sweet. I am tearing up and close to crying.
shadowhuntersdiva chapter 13 . 3/5
(sighs) one can only imagine how merlin feels
glad he can finally get his very much deserved and postponed peace
StormyTempest chapter 13 . 9/2/2016
Yes, very endearing, dramatic... Wouldn't it have been more appropriate for Merlin to have become a guardian like the rest? Die and be resurrected, be the embodiment of magic that he is, was and ever will be to children... be the guardian of imagination, though that could arguably be already Sandman as he is the guardian of dreams. Anyways, good job.
jackandelsaforever101 chapter 13 . 7/8/2016
OMG! I loved this so much.
I recently just got into Merlin and I was of course already into Jack. Reading a cross over with then was amazing! I loved it!

You know the first time I read that the doctor had blond hair i was just like "This has to be Arthur." and It was! I was happy that Merlin got to see him again.
Also one other thing

YOU KILLED OFF MERLIN! YOU MADE HIM DIE! THAT KILLED ME! I still love the story though. it was nice :)
Cupcake chapter 13 . 4/15/2016
Omg this was sad, I hate you all! Jk but why it was so sad that it's making me cry!
JelloGirl323 chapter 13 . 9/12/2015
No! MERLIN! You can't die! *sobbs*
This was awesome. I loooved it!
JG
TwoRollsOfParchment chapter 13 . 8/8/2015
*slams reblog button*
Wait sorry, this isn't tumblr. I guess I'll just have to express my sheer overwhelming heartbreak at the end of your story through words.
Just reread this story and I still love it so much and I always want to hug Merlin and Arthur at the end it's so beautiful 333
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 13 . 2/15/2015
GAH, there are tears in my eyes! I absolutely loved reading this. The plot was great and I loved that you didn't beat around the bush about it. The ending was sad, a happy sad. I'll add this to my favourites now. You're right, a merlin and Guardians crossover is strange. But it was definitely fantastic.
OnlyABookworm chapter 13 . 1/23/2015
I don't know whether to scream, cry or laugh at this! It's amazing!
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
I must admit...I wasn't exactly a big fan of the ending. Probably because I expected it to end with him saying he would continue to wait for Arthur's return...It's hard to explain. I'm not a big fan of closure. I also HATED that Merlin died, in my mind he would have continued to be the lost warlock...anyway, still a good story
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 11 . 1/19/2015
OMG INTERNET WHY YOU FAIL ME NOW GIVE ME THE NEXT CHAPTER
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
This chapter was amazing
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
I was kind hoping you would bring Aithusia into the story...I know that she probably wouldn't show up in this fic but I wanted them to see his dragonlord powers...
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
I'm loving it so far but I hope you show off some of Merlin's amazing magic!
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 2 . 1/19/2015