Reviews for The guardian of magic
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 13 . 2/15
GAH, there are tears in my eyes! I absolutely loved reading this. The plot was great and I loved that you didn't beat around the bush about it. The ending was sad, a happy sad. I'll add this to my favourites now. You're right, a merlin and Guardians crossover is strange. But it was definitely fantastic.
OnlyABookworm chapter 13 . 1/23
I don't know whether to scream, cry or laugh at this! It's amazing!
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 13 . 1/19
I must admit...I wasn't exactly a big fan of the ending. Probably because I expected it to end with him saying he would continue to wait for Arthur's return...It's hard to explain. I'm not a big fan of closure. I also HATED that Merlin died, in my mind he would have continued to be the lost warlock...anyway, still a good story
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 11 . 1/19
OMG INTERNET WHY YOU FAIL ME NOW GIVE ME THE NEXT CHAPTER
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 9 . 1/19
This chapter was amazing
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 8 . 1/19
I was kind hoping you would bring Aithusia into the story...I know that she probably wouldn't show up in this fic but I wanted them to see his dragonlord powers...
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 6 . 1/19
I'm loving it so far but I hope you show off some of Merlin's amazing magic!
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 2 . 1/19
...I LOVE THIS FANFIC
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 1/19
I am about to start reading this and want to say that I have high hopes, I found your brief crossover chapter in Tales of Being Immortal hilarious
Sparky199 chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Awe my gowd I died sooo much
just a note chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
The following appears in this first chapter:

He frowned, why had he even done that? ( I am not sure what you are referring to here)

I believe the latter bit was a note from your beta reader, right? Whom I have to agree with, by the way, it's not clear who the second 'he' is referring to. Or 'that', for the matter. Who did what?

That is all. I shall continue reading now, as this is a highly intriguing idea.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
You should write an epilogue where he's reunited with Freya in Avalon, just 'cause.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
I was about ready to cry at the end! But the story was great. Wonderful job!
Linorien chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
I'm fine, I just have a small stream running down my face. Everything was happy until this chapter! Why?
Ugh. It was perfect. Well done.
Garlandgal chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Gah…I am going to kill whoever put these onions next to me.

Translation: That was a gorgeous story and the ending was fantastic.