Reviews for The guardian of magic
jackandelsaforever101 chapter 13 . 7/8
OMG! I loved this so much.
I recently just got into Merlin and I was of course already into Jack. Reading a cross over with then was amazing! I loved it!

You know the first time I read that the doctor had blond hair i was just like "This has to be Arthur." and It was! I was happy that Merlin got to see him again.
Also one other thing

YOU KILLED OFF MERLIN! YOU MADE HIM DIE! THAT KILLED ME! I still love the story though. it was nice :)
Cupcake chapter 13 . 4/15
Omg this was sad, I hate you all! Jk but why it was so sad that it's making me cry!
JelloGirl323 chapter 13 . 9/12/2015
No! MERLIN! You can't die! *sobbs*
This was awesome. I loooved it!
JG
TwoRollsOfParchment chapter 13 . 8/8/2015
*slams reblog button*
Wait sorry, this isn't tumblr. I guess I'll just have to express my sheer overwhelming heartbreak at the end of your story through words.
Just reread this story and I still love it so much and I always want to hug Merlin and Arthur at the end it's so beautiful 333
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 13 . 2/15/2015
GAH, there are tears in my eyes! I absolutely loved reading this. The plot was great and I loved that you didn't beat around the bush about it. The ending was sad, a happy sad. I'll add this to my favourites now. You're right, a merlin and Guardians crossover is strange. But it was definitely fantastic.
OnlyABookworm chapter 13 . 1/23/2015
I don't know whether to scream, cry or laugh at this! It's amazing!
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
I must admit...I wasn't exactly a big fan of the ending. Probably because I expected it to end with him saying he would continue to wait for Arthur's return...It's hard to explain. I'm not a big fan of closure. I also HATED that Merlin died, in my mind he would have continued to be the lost warlock...anyway, still a good story
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 11 . 1/19/2015
OMG INTERNET WHY YOU FAIL ME NOW GIVE ME THE NEXT CHAPTER
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
This chapter was amazing
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
I was kind hoping you would bring Aithusia into the story...I know that she probably wouldn't show up in this fic but I wanted them to see his dragonlord powers...
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
I'm loving it so far but I hope you show off some of Merlin's amazing magic!
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
...I LOVE THIS FANFIC
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I am about to start reading this and want to say that I have high hopes, I found your brief crossover chapter in Tales of Being Immortal hilarious
Sparky199 chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Awe my gowd I died sooo much
just a note chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
The following appears in this first chapter:

He frowned, why had he even done that? ( I am not sure what you are referring to here)

I believe the latter bit was a note from your beta reader, right? Whom I have to agree with, by the way, it's not clear who the second 'he' is referring to. Or 'that', for the matter. Who did what?

That is all. I shall continue reading now, as this is a highly intriguing idea.