Reviews for Remember Me
KuroNeko chapter 1 . 3/22
this is a masterpiece! i really really really like it! Kagami's sad reaction with Aomine's amnesia really tore my heart apart.
Good Job! I hope u can write some more story like this. Mayb Aomine have cancer?
Hahaha, Im a sadistic freak.. ;)
NAOKINanae chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
This is uber awesome! You made me tear at some parts of the story! I really love this oh gosh! Such genius haha! Please continue writing more stories! I'll be sure to keep up with you!
princessyadongprivacy chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
your story so great, i like it
i almost cry when ahomine said to bakagami their relationship so disgusting when they fought
but it end up whit happy end
kkk
once again this is the best story of AoKaga i ever read (y)
Kyuubineko chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
This sounds more like KagaAo than AoKaga it's a good development though3
Kurage3 -Chiisaiuki chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
*squealing uncontrollably* They're too cute! It almost hurts XD I just finished reading the whole fic in one sitting, and I'm so glad I did! It's such a good story! I've read plenty of memory-loss fics before, but it never struck me as something I've read before. That's pretty hard to do when there are so many others in the same genre. I applaud you. :)

You're a really awesome writer! I'm probably going to check out more of your fics now as well! Keep being awesome!
AhogamiBae chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Absolutely stunning story. Thank you for writing this masterpiece. I love how well-thought and beautifully crafted this story was. I hope to see more fanfic's from you. :)
Llamachick chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
I read this a week ago, but forgot to review it. I was sitting in my room bawling in sadness then happiness over this fic. It's a challenging thing to do! I enjoyed this story very much! Very well done!
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
I'm sorry I didn't review any other chapter than this, but I was caught up in the story :s really sweet! Poor little Kagami :( I guess most would say this was worse in Aomine and in some aspects, yes, it was. But at least he didn't really know what he was missing out on. Kagami remembered everything and had to deal with it in his own - the love of his life almost dying, then forgetting their relationship and possibly leave him. Good thing everything turned out well in the end! Nice story :D thanks!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
This was really great! Great plot, good storyline, and tugged at the heartstrings! _
AmberWarrior chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
Did he get his full memory back...?
fangirlhaven chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
I feel better already.
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
The Vow all over again.
I-ren chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
That was so good :D i cried at times, and smiled too. Thanks for the hard work !
Absalon95 chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
Awesome!.
Can there be a one shot of how they will be if they actually have a child?!
Great story, thanks for the magnifecent reading
yaoi-huntress chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
i love your story! are you working on a new one? Aokaga perhaps?