Reviews for Lulu's Bizarre Rebellion
Pyroclastic flow chapter 54 . 5/13
Man, I always love this fic. I wish there was a wiki though, I am having trouble remembering some of these people heh. Mostly the Zombies though.
Pyroclastic flow chapter 53 . 5/3
Man, this is the best. I really love reading this fic.
demonic hellfire chapter 33 . 5/3
Bad taste with Jeremiah's Stand it was a pesticide used in the Vietnam War that caused cancer.
jalen johnson chapter 1 . 4/30
Oh my god that was a great chapter man and I love Lelouch stand abilities I can't wait to see what you will do next.
droffatsstafford chapter 53 . 4/29
Well. That wasn't what I was expecting, that's for sure!

Still, Kaguya is finally making a move, huh?
I am filled with anticipation.
and HOLY FUCK EUPHEMIA IS BACK
-droffatsstafford
isoulmani chapter 52 . 4/17
This fix is criminally under reviewed. I love this story, have read it since the beginning, and truly happy whenever there is a new update. This last chapter was blast and has been a roller coaster of emotions. As the curtain falls on one theater of this battle the war continues. Thanks for the hard work so far and good luck for the future. I can not wait to see what' is next.
4everfictional chapter 4 . 4/15
It really is a double edged sword. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 3 . 4/15
He probably could've used him... If only he had known. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 2 . 4/15
He really should've killed him without the dramatics once he had called off his forces. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 1 . 4/15
This awesome! So much better than his canon ability. ;) Love the chapter! XD
droffatsstafford chapter 52 . 4/15
I wonder where Lelouch has the arrows kept...
im way to happy chapter 1 . 4/5
im so so so happy. and your fanfic has enough word to last me a few weeks.
Pyroclastic flow chapter 51 . 2/18
Always glad to get my fix.
Pyroclastic flow chapter 50 . 1/15
Tohdoh has my favorite stones song as a stand. Man, I don't even like Code Geass that much but this is real good and I look forward to every update.
Shinku Ryuuga chapter 50 . 12/30/2017
Huh. I was not expecting Kirihara to puppeteer the Shinkiro. That's actually pretty damn clever. I'm looking forward to how the Gawain stands up to its better version.

And poor Nina. At least she tried, but... damn.