Reviews for The Smart One
Noradin chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Beautiful work!
Thank you.
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
I love this so much. You have no idea. I don't even know why I just... ugh! I love it so much!
SharKohen chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Lovely little thing. One of the better 'Vader buys art' I've seen around, and the most canonical.
Lurker chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Excellent and powerful. I'm glad to have discovered this!
Feanariel chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
This is probably the best Palo fic ever written :) I really like your version of his character.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Wow! I loved the way you portray Vader
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Naboo was never industrialized
Other then that amazing
Leraiv Snape chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Another exquisite piece. Your use of politics to comment on art and art on politics is thoughtful and provoking. You write the best of fanfic - stories that treat themes and characters in such a fashion that it's practically literature in it's own right, adding richness to the canon. Well done.
Nic chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Palo! You made him so interesting and so real. This was wonderful.
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Did he destroy the sculpture/painting at the end?

It's not often that I hear the arts referenced so powerfully in ANY work of fiction, not just fanfics. Thank you :)
Takiki16 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
An absolutely stunning and thoughtful piece, well-written. Your choice to portray Vader and Padme as seen from the eyes of an outsider is the perfect frame for the story; we get to infer so much from Vader's actions. I never thought that Vader would try to keep images of Padme and Naboo after his fall, or think of Palo - goodness,I had forgotten about him.

I have to say- thank you sooooooo much for not ruining this lovely fic with excessive sappy emotion. It's a very emotional piece, that's for certain, but you SHOW us rather than TELL us, and that makes it all the more interesting.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
What a gorgeous fic - amazingly written and painful. ;o; I love it.
Anemix chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This was a sweet story, hinting at the relationship between Vader and Padme from an outside perspective. I liked it, and keep writing! By the way, are your stories spread out between sites? because I read a story by this name that I liked, but couldn't find it here on FFnet.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Princess613 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Truth survives all.
fieryhairedmaiden chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I really loved this story! The interaction between Vader and Palo was great.

Please change to complete... thought there was more coming until i saw THE END.