Reviews for Things Aren't Always What They Seem
REDEADED chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
This was well worth the read, i'm glad I found your page my friend!

-Ed
Jan chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
Wonderful story. I hope you write some more.
kevkane101 chapter 20 . 11/16/2013
Allow me to inspire hope. Having fully read your story I saw both the good stuff and the bad. First the good, YOU ARE CREATIVE! For godsake this is the only Boleska story that actully wasn't just simple and dull. The trying to act normal so Bolin would like Eska aspect seemed like it would be plausable, the emphasis on Eska and Desna's connection being twins filled the scene for good plausible drama. And while epilouges tend to show general happy ending's I did like that they were oppisites of each other and they fix their flaws. Remined me of Rocky and Adriean.
Now the bad, first off the bad is mostly stuff I would have prefered to see happen. One near the end with Eska being forced to marry seemed obvious, and tat reminded me that it is a fanfic. Also since it picks up RIGHT AFTER Cival Wars Part 2 I'd expect Eska to be really freaking pissed but instead calm. The only issue that you should fix in the future is the chapter length. If a few moments in a story can be really fleshed out then go all out.
You do address what people feel, it is addressed but maybe a little more detail could be alot better. If I were you I'd redo this story ESPECIALLY AFTER SEEING WHAT HAPPENS IN THE SEASON FINALE! And dont discourage yourself because you think it isnt good because theres alot of potential to be had in this story. It just not fully realized. I say great scenario's great development when it shows and massive potential forr other fanfic author's should take note from this story. You should feel proud because others agree that this is a good story on this pair and your writing skills.
Improve with experience and it will work wonders for you.
Guesti Guesta chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
How can you say you aren't creative? This was really cool, a very cute fanfic and I love every bit of it. Thank you. :)
Cinderella-In-Ankle-Boots chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Loved the ending! Short and simple, yet so perfect. Will send you one shot suggestions after this Friday's Korra episode. :-)
creatorX33 chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
A great ending!
Sammi chapter 19 . 10/24/2013
I mean, this story is pretty, awesome, I guess you can do an epilogue, but if you cant find any other ideas, its perfectly okay to end here (:
KaliAnn chapter 19 . 10/23/2013
Well that's one way to get what you want
jakevoronkov1 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Nice one.
Sammi chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
Woah, I really hope something like this happens in the actual show; eskaxbolin is really cute, except for the fact that eska is an abusive controlling girlfriend. I hope Korra helps Eska...but I doubt thats gonna happen :P Anyways, this is a pretty cool story!
KaliAnn chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
I love this new twist. Its super exciting to see where this will go
Guest chapter 16 . 10/17/2013
Aaaaah
Aaaaaah
Your writing's improved so much and so fast! :D You can be proud o yourself. :)
Ooooh the cliffhanger! What's in the letter? Me wanna know! D:
Great double date. :3
Will Eska ever tell Bolin what his Nuctuck costume does to her?
KorraSWAGSAUCE chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
Please please please write more makorra stuff! I really enjoy your bolin and eska stories but I think there needs to be little more makorra. I am asking you this because you are the only fanfiction writer that I know of that actually doesn't make about a thousand grammar mistakes. You we'll revise your pieces, making it clean cut and awesome to read. So please add more makorra it would be the best thing to do
Manga-Fraek chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
OMG I got to knaow what happens next so please update soon. And Thanks a Lot.
creatorX33 chapter 17 . 10/18/2013
Korra to da rescue! Dun da daaaaaaaaaaaa!