Reviews for Voldie and the Bog of Eternal Stench
I.C. Fire chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
lol... i like it and i don't usually read cross overs.. lol... good work.. _
Kim The Manipaltive Little Mo chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
I love this story!
Silver Space chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
lol nice job hope he recorded that insodent for his little girl to laugh at later
Teller chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Lol, this looks like it's going to be funny if you continue it! I definitely like the idea of Voldemort and Jareth crossing paths; too bad you thought it up first! Keep up the good work! Oh, and before I forget, thanks for reviewing 'Poisoned Crystals.' I promise to post more soon! ~Teller (Clarabeara86)
pixie cheek chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
i think it's alright. a bit confusing at times as u didn't use paragraphs very well. i'll give u a 6/10
BoyFlea chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
Bizarre and fun cross-over - you've inspired me to do one. Ta. Big hugs.
Sadie chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
Very good and hilarious story! I rented Labyrinth and watched it for my first time last night, and I really enjoyed it. Now, since I know more about Labyrinth, I'll begin reading your Labyrinth series. I always enjoy reading your stories. Keep up the good work!
Sailor Sadness chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
Franimal chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
GOOD THIS IS GRRRRRRRRRRREAT!I love your whole Labrynth/HP crossover, no reason why the realms of magic can't overlap. It was a stroke of brilliance to have Jareth CEO of Gringotts! I did not see that comeing...I think this sould be the next part to the whole 'Ghost' series...develop the background info on Cari and give her parents more of a role. I would really like to see Bill get deeply mired in this...I also wanna know what happens to voldie...ahhhh the BOES...what a fun plot device...have them wander around the labrynth a bit before they get sent back...Also as a fan of Brian Froud, M. and Jim Henson; Labrinth is one of my favorites! I love it!(the story) post again soon! Ciao ;r
Celenae the Goddess of REVENGE chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
I LOVE THAT MOVIE! Pretty good!
sheila chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
I really like it. I can just see (smell)the four of them. Oh so funny.

More please, purty please.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2