Reviews for ACT 36: What We Really Wanted
freakin hell beck. tsk.
HRcKF chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Veri n1c3fuLst0ribp
Wolfcry66 chapter 12 . 7/17/2017
I wounder how long it will take for Roger to see The Repository of Lost Memory?
What is with Norman and Gorden Rosewater?
What was this great enamy that Roger couldn't defet?
So many questions.
I wounder what's next for The Paradise Corporation, I think Beck may have managed to killed the most corupt people in the city.
Amazing act, love you fan fic series!
Wolfcry66 chapter 11 . 7/17/2017
So Roger's not only immortal, but he created the whole of the Union, and paradigm? Does that make him the true antagonist, or the greatest hero.
And if Roger immortal, Norman also, or was Norman actually a young megaduse maintenance engineer in the war and Roger hired him on as a butler, maintenance engineer, and secet keeper, and hypnotized himself into not noticing Norman ages?
Wolfcry66 chapter 10 . 7/16/2017
And Rodger is finally going up against the corrupt forces of Paradise, any it only took the most inane man possible taking over to push him there.
Good thing Roger figured out what happened to Angle, hope it lets him to the Repository of Lost Memory.
Wolfcry66 chapter 9 . 7/15/2017
And that your biggest twist yet!
This is so well well thought out and surprising, I didn't see any of it coming but it all makes sense.
It like Beck want's to destroy the world, but have the most fun doing it.
Roger is working Beck now, that's gotta be worse for him then when he almost died from brain eating spores.
Wolfcry66 chapter 8 . 7/14/2017
Dorothy disappearing just as Red Destiny shows up. Just like the R D episode from season one, it even had the real Dorothy show up just in time to save Roger again. Love that Roger was finally honest about his feelings for Dorothy, and I don't surprised it took a near death experance, and a possible emotional break down to do it.
Well written kiss scene, loved it!
Wolfcry66 chapter 7 . 7/13/2017
You would think I would be frustrated with Roger and Dorothy not owning up to their feeling get, but I just love reading your scenes where they try to talk about their feelings without talking and their feelins
Wolfcry66 chapter 6 . 7/12/2017
This could be Dorothy, or this could be a elaborate plain involving whomever Beck has working for him. Can't wait to find out.
Wolfcry66 chapter 4 . 7/11/2017
First off, glad that R Fredrick O,Raily is OK.
I'm still prerry sure Dorothy is Beck's 'againt D'.
I not to sad abour Lynch dieing, but I hope Roger doesn't get blamed for it.
Wolfcry66 chapter 3 . 7/10/2017
I would guess that Dorothy has beeb brainwashed into Red Destiny again, but then why did she help Roger get back home after kiddnapping Angle? I hope all the androids get out of this OK.
Wolfcry66 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
I'm just gonna say, You're a master of suspence.
Whatever is going on with Dorothy and Angle, it one great twist.
ArvisJaggamar chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
Norman is seriously cool... O_O
Really nicely done with him. He was always a bit mysterious, but that was never properly utilized in the show. But you fixed that with aplomb, well done.

Another wonderful conclusion to another ultra-satisfying chapter. Is Beck really gone? Or might we see him come back at some point? I have a feeling that Beck found the concept of regenerative nanobots in his bloodstream way too tempting of a concept to not try on himself... Just a suspicion, though. If Beck really is gone, this was one incredible send off for such an awesome villain.

I don't think it's at all a coincidence that Dorothy went with lemon for her pie. Even though Roger missed the connection, I definitely didn't. Get you your man, Dorothy, and get him your own way. Roger's just waiting for you.

I want to say "THANK YOU!" one more time for writing this. I actually went and listened to the ending credits theme at the end, just because Roger and Dorothy make me so pensive. I really couldn't be more grateful to you for dedicating your time and talent to writing these stories and continuing the lives of these wonderful and unforgettable characters.
Magus1108 chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
Well, that was quite the fitting end, I'd say! Bravo, good sir! This was quite the enjoyable Act to read, to say the least! Dorothy and Roger's relationship has changed a great deal, though Dorothy seems hesitant to go through with that change, much to my surprise. Can't wait to see what comes of that.

And there's more to Norman than meets the eye, it appears! Interesting. I do hope we get to laern more about him at some point. Norman is a cool and fascinating guy.

Beck appears to be dead for good, though it wouldn't surprise me if he resurfaced later. If he's anything like Schwartzwald, he'll probably find some way to survive and come back again.

...Oh God. Now I have the perfect idea for an Act! Schwartzwald and Beck, teaming up together to take on Roger. My my, that would be quite the villainous duo! Not too sure if they'd get along well, though. Still, an intriguing thought, there.

And we've learned some interesting facts about what happened 40 Years ago. Fascinating. Can't wait to see you build up on that!

Great work, as always! Can't wait to see what you do next! :D
Magus1108 chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
My my! Beck's pulled up quite the triumph card here. Good thing that Dorothy and Norman have rescued Angel, though! Hopefully they can help put a stop to Beck and his insane scheme.