Reviews for Conquer
Alpha Flyer chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
That was a long, complex story, beautifully handled. Action, reaction, character voices , narrative development and logic - all impeccable. And dammit if it wasn't exciting and a heck of a fun read! I shall miss those daily notification pings ... :-)
Strawberrywaltz chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
Aw. Sweet little ending Thanks for sharing! I'm happy everything worked out in the end.
Zalini chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
This has been a wonderful series to read. Simply enjoyable and well written story right to the end. I felt you had to rush the ending just a bit but I still liked it of course and I'm so glad you finished it. Well done!
Kmy068 chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! What am I going to do with my life now ?
Qweb chapter 22 . 11/22/2013
So happy Steve and Maria and Clint and Nat got together.
Shoot, the story's over. But I know you have more on the back burner. I have faith.
AlienTourist chapter 21 . 11/22/2013
Thank you so much for updating! I'm so sorry for not reviewing for so long, but I've kept up with reading the chapters, I promise. I really like what's happening!
Strawberrywaltz chapter 21 . 11/22/2013
Awwwwwwwwww
Sandy-wmd chapter 21 . 11/22/2013
Just because Carol knows their names now, I don't think she's going to stop using Bug and Ace at least some of the time. :)
Qweb chapter 21 . 11/22/2013
Yay, Carol listened to me. But teamwork got it done.
A lot of adjustments will be needed now.
Hey, if they need a "nightlight" to sleep and be safe, they can have whatever they need.
Are you doing NaNoWriMo with this? I love the way the chapters are speeding alone. It matches the story. Don't answer until Dec. 1.
Thanks for the story.
Qweb chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
Oh no. Oh no! Come on Danvers. You've got power, use it!
Sandy-wmd chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
Wow, you really packed a lot into this chapter. People getting free, a suspected self-destruct of the facility, Clint being forced to leave a fight, a near escape, a crash, and Clint re-entering the fight. And is there anyone NOT injured at this point? :)
Hawaiichick chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
Wow, that was action packed! :( I gotta know what happens next!
JRBarton chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
Never a dull moment with you huh?
stefaniegk chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
The language I use at the end of each chapter in not family friendly safe. Another great chapter.
Strawberrywaltz chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
Awwww, Clint's sticking buy his 'wife' (although who knows who she'll be in your story)
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »