Reviews for Conquer
Miss Starfire chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
Hey, I think the summary of your fic was also affected when ffdotnet did the updates. It deleted the last word of the summary "same." I love Tony 3 Great chappie!
Miss Starfire chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
OMG! I am SO, SO, SO, SO sorry i haven't caught on with your story and reviewed! I've been so busy with mine that I kept bookmarking chapter after chapter but...YAY! That just means I have a lot of goodiness to read! This ending was very sweet. Thanks for updating!
sv4me chapter 22 . 11/29/2013
Just now caught up with my reading, & loved this story! Do you have a sequel planned, or what's your next project? Thanks for writing!
Hawaiichick chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
:) Beautiful Clintasha moment at the end.
Alpha Flyer chapter 21 . 11/23/2013
PS: My favourite bit in the later chapters was watching the Clint/Natasha reunion from Bruce's POV. That was just ... lovely.
Alpha Flyer chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
That was a long, complex story, beautifully handled. Action, reaction, character voices , narrative development and logic - all impeccable. And dammit if it wasn't exciting and a heck of a fun read! I shall miss those daily notification pings ... :-)
Strawberrywaltz chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
Aw. Sweet little ending Thanks for sharing! I'm happy everything worked out in the end.
Zalini chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
This has been a wonderful series to read. Simply enjoyable and well written story right to the end. I felt you had to rush the ending just a bit but I still liked it of course and I'm so glad you finished it. Well done!
Kmy068 chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! What am I going to do with my life now ?
Qweb chapter 22 . 11/22/2013
So happy Steve and Maria and Clint and Nat got together.
Shoot, the story's over. But I know you have more on the back burner. I have faith.
AlienTourist chapter 21 . 11/22/2013
Thank you so much for updating! I'm so sorry for not reviewing for so long, but I've kept up with reading the chapters, I promise. I really like what's happening!
Strawberrywaltz chapter 21 . 11/22/2013
Awwwwwwwwww
Sandy-wmd chapter 21 . 11/22/2013
Just because Carol knows their names now, I don't think she's going to stop using Bug and Ace at least some of the time. :)
Qweb chapter 21 . 11/22/2013
Yay, Carol listened to me. But teamwork got it done.
A lot of adjustments will be needed now.
Hey, if they need a "nightlight" to sleep and be safe, they can have whatever they need.
Are you doing NaNoWriMo with this? I love the way the chapters are speeding alone. It matches the story. Don't answer until Dec. 1.
Thanks for the story.
Qweb chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
Oh no. Oh no! Come on Danvers. You've got power, use it!
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »