Reviews for Conquer
Sandy-wmd chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
Wow, you really packed a lot into this chapter. People getting free, a suspected self-destruct of the facility, Clint being forced to leave a fight, a near escape, a crash, and Clint re-entering the fight. And is there anyone NOT injured at this point? :)
Hawaiichick chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
Wow, that was action packed! :( I gotta know what happens next!
JRBarton chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
Never a dull moment with you huh?
stefaniegk chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
The language I use at the end of each chapter in not family friendly safe. Another great chapter.
Strawberrywaltz chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
Awwww, Clint's sticking buy his 'wife' (although who knows who she'll be in your story)
Strawberrywaltz chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
Yay! The gangs all here...and sort of safe
Qweb chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
She's been isolated. She doesn't know anyone's name, but she's not going to leave her friends.
They're going home!
Or they're exploding in a fiery ball of destruction. Carol survived an explosion once, but what about the others?
Black Betty chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
I absolutely love this story and I know I never review (many apologies!) But holy cow I am so happy Clint and Natasha finally had their moment! Yay!
Qweb chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
Maybe now Tony will stop laughing, though I did like the remedial superhero line.
Love this story. So exciting!
Strawberrywaltz chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
lol, Steve Awww Clint! I'm kind of surprised that Clint and Phil are walking at all after what they've been through!
Kmy068 chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
WHY. DID. YOU. DO. THAAAAAAAAAAAAT ? (meaning : cliffhanger)
Qweb chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
It would be faster if people stopped interrupting.
Excellent chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
Strawberrywaltz chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
Yeah, they saved them! Finally! Sorry I vanished for a while, I just got caught up and it was so intense I could barely stop reading! I'm happy you're updating fast! The suspense kills!
Ryla chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
Yay! At last! I've been waiting for this for ages! :D Thank you, thank you, thank you! Great job, great story!
Sandy-wmd chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
Yay, they found the real Phil and Clint this time. But when Tony says to tell him something good, he probably doesn't want to hear Steve say that he underestimated a problem. :)
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »