Reviews for Conquer
stefaniegk chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
This is one of the most intense stories I have read. Each chapter leaves me wanting more.
Qweb chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
Rats, they're gone.
So exciting but I hate to see Cap and Maria on the outs.
Sandy-wmd chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
I'm not sure if I prefer bruises or paper cuts. :) Paper cuts are usually on my fingers, so they get in the way of everyday activities, or get aggravated by contact with something. Bruises, at least the ones I get from karate, only hurt from the initial blow. :)
Alpha Flyer chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
Best news of the day? That you'll be posting twice daily! :-)
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
well hell! I am impressed. THAT right there was some excellent things going on. and WOW are the Kree stupid, replacing active field agents and shit? gods are they dumb. REALLY dumb, I get infiltrating the government so they can HIDE better and be aware but, their stupid. shoudlent have picked BLOODY FUCKING AMERICA to choses as their place, should have picked a nice country where they can handle themselves and jut have lots of isolationist policies.
ah well. dumb dumbs.
but Ms Marvel! and mr eventually?
bah, wonder whats going to be a happening when al lof this comes to light on everything. wonder whats Clints up to? cause theys fellas have to have some secrets ands hit.
and you know if a single Nuke took out ALL of the Chutari invasion... well point the missles up intot he sky and? you know I LOVed THAT, ON HOW dangerous THAT WAS RIGHT THERE AND how some military would actually respong you know? shoot em witht he BIG guns.
hopefully not at the new York but...
wonder what will happen there? actually cant hey suit up a nuke to break the atmosphere? the chutari one went through a portal...
but secret alien invasion of sorts! what fun.
wonder if any of the four are one of them? or even all of them? that would SO be Nicks luck.
Sandy-wmd chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
Aliens - that explains the lack of a mouth on the captor Clint was fighting.
stefaniegk chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
Each new chapter just leaves me with more questions! You are doing a wonderful job with this story, thank you.
JRBarton chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
Holy cow, what a twist! More more more updates!
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
ahh both of htme got sqrewed up in the head! how nice.
quite nice really... and my faith in theam dynamics is restored and dashed yet again!
Steve is going to get a lecture on stuff... hell especially after all of this.
so is it an impersonator or mind control?
should beintresting... always did wonder, even with the attempted break out, like hell Barton would contact maria whos apart of shield if they had info that they KNEW that Shield was all sorts of compromised, or even more terrifying WASENT.
civil waar spy games are always so dam messy...
Sandy-wmd chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
This is an interesting turn of events. I'm glad you're posting extra updates, I can't wait to read more.
Qweb chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
Wild story!
Sandy-wmd chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Poor Steve. I foresee nightmares in his immediate future. At least Clint and Bobbi are getting along.
Alpha Flyer chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Poor Steve - another opportunity, about to be lost?
Qweb chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
Tony, you messed up. But you're. New at this leader thing.
Hmm, now the Avengers leader is going to be out of town. Perfect time for an attack.
Sandy-wmd chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
Natasha has trigger problems. Clint and Phil (and Carol) were held, presumed dead, and nobody knows what happened to them. There are problems within SHIELD and the Council. And on top of everything, Pepper's mother has major health problems. The team just can't catch a break.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »