Reviews for Shadows and Darkness
LRR chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
Aw! So sweet! I really liked it. It was very sweet, very well written and a good (I'll say it once more) sweet short, quick read. I wouldn't have thought that he would be such a romantic. And I liked thar ending. (Last time) SO SWEET! I think I may have cavities.

Amy47101 chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
Great! Loved it!
the-guy-up-stairs-to-the-left chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
this was a really enjoyable story to read and explores an obscure character
RedWarrior702 chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Wow, it's been that long since I've checked up on this?
Well I'm finally caught up and I've gotta say this turned out great! The characters, especially the Pokemon themselves, have enjoyable personalities that work together so well.
Hope to see more of this soon!
Dawn's Darkness chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
This is so cute. It's written really well. Update soon please!
ShadowEspeon chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
It would be really crazy if Shadow did get sick and he tried to hid it and Alice was forced to take care of him
mitchell chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
i liked it it sounded great the way you described things :D you should put someone in this story named mitchell with n incredibly powerful politoed and dusknoir
Shut Your Yams chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Shut Your Yams chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
your story seems so real...
StarShattered chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
And another great chapter! I love the way you describe things. It's just so fresh and easy to imagine. Alice's obliviousness is amusing, and I'd say you got the shadow's personality down perfectly. Cocky and mischievous, but also not as heartless as they say. They frustrated me so much in-game xD

There really aren't enough stories about the triad... So keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I have never read a story about the Triad before... Very intruging.
RedWarrior702 chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Another great chapter, Asa! The way you describe some of these scenes is great, I can just imagine them really happening. And I really like the personality you're starting to give Shadow. It seems to fit him very well.
I hope to see the next part soon! Keep up the good work :)
RedWarrior702 chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Good work on this chapter!
I like the detail you used, it really helps tell the story well.
The picture you used for the story is really cool, too, did you do that yourself? :D
Keep on writing, I hope to see the next chapter soon!
Gara316 chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
This is gunna get good. Anyway,Awsome way of implementing the charactars that people done normally there stories. so Keep writing this please
RedWarrior702 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
That was a good introduction, nice work. :D
I like the idea that the Shadow Triad will be included. I don't think that they get enough recognition from most people.
I hope to see more soon; keep it up!