Reviews for The Coraline Chronicles: Book 2: Lazarus Rising
LillyGirl310 chapter 8 . 1/31
That is fine with me you update when you are ready and I look forward to reading your next chapter.
OohUnknownPerson chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Please update this is really good :)
Inknown chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
Please continue the story ASAP!
Gentle Melodious Nocturne chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Great chapter very suspenseful and creepy. Can't wait for the next one.
JustALittleDisneyPrincess chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
Youre a fantastic writer! Congrats!
And this story is AMAZING!
Please keep up dating!
LillyGirl310 chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
What a great chapter and i look foward to the next chapter so please update soon and i will review again.
xxcandylover23xx chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Damn, you got me kinda shaky lml. I love this chapter.
Wybie is getting Jeeaalloouuss! Lml. Don't let her go, Wybie.
But seriously, that was creepy I'm not going to lie. I can ACTUALLY Picture that happening in the gosh! Shiver's
Anyway's, I hope you update soon. n.n
reedthatbook chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Mmmmm poor Wybie, poor Miss Spink, and poor Coraline. Can't be too long before something happens to Coraline/The Pink Palace. And I still don't trust Michael and it's not just because he's breaking up the whole Coraline Wybie thing. Anyways I eagerly await more so keep updating.
LillyGirl310 chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Oh things are not looking too good for Coraline I hope what ever is after her does not ruining her happiness with Michal even though I don't think those two are suited to each other at all.
Please update soon and I will review again.
xxcandylover23xx chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
OOOOOOO! You gotta stop leaving me off like that!
Is she gonna tell wybie about the kiss? Please let her do it, I wanna see his reaction SO SO badly.
You can't tell me it's another version of herself with button's that's been making the scratching noise's, cause if it is..Then something's wrong with her, lml. Update soon, I really Can't wait. You don't know how much this Just made my day.
reedthatbook chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Hooray another chapter! Okay so,
1.) I HATE YOU MICHAEL VLADICH
Blah blah blah watch out Coraline something blah blah other world etc.
Keep it up!
xxcandylover23xx chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Yes! The mice's scratches! I can't wait until the next update. #1 Fan of this story.
xxcandylover23xx chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Oh gosh..poor Ms. spink.
I'd kick wybie's butt twice for good measures
Srry it took me so long to review, love the chapter.
reedthatbook chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Poor Ms. Spink I hope she doesn't die. Okay so I guess the light flickering and scratching from inside the walls is just the beginning. I have to wonder where this "thing" is coming from? Behind the small door? Or from another somewhere else. Are there tons of these passageways between worlds? Will any of these questions be answered? Either way keep up the writing!
LillyGirl310 chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Oh no that is not good it sounds like the someone is trying to get throught the wall and into thier world but we all know Coraline will stop who ever it is before they cause too much trouble.#
Please update soon and I will review again.