Reviews for Basique
whatswiththemustache chapter 2 . 4/28
Ohmygod HILARIOUS just wtf holy crap this was great. Overly grumpy Levi is the best.
whatswiththemustache chapter 3 . 4/28
wtf WTF what is this hilarity
whatswiththemustache chapter 3 . 4/28
wtf WTF what is this hilarity
Angelmv1999 chapter 5 . 3/29
Now that I'm here, I don't know what to say. I had an entire speech planned...i put it somewhere here. Argh, forget it. Great story, you are an artist. I've forgotten what I wanted to say soooooo... Yeah. Bye.
Hazey13 chapter 1 . 3/18
This was really relatable. So much so it made me worried. Also the one with Eren was amazing- basically what every other ereri fanfic makes their relationship out to be.
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
Levi finally lost it X'D I was so happy you've updated! The interaction between Kenny and Levi was rather hilarious albeit sad. The misunderstanding was really far-fetched but still believable in an anime way. X'D Thanks for the update and I'm looking forward for more! Cheers! X3
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
Sweet mother of God... What unhinged genius wrote this...
xDember chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
I normally don't enjoy crack at all, but a few of these chapters damn near had me in tears. The grammar could be better in parts, but the sheer ingenuity and inventiveness of the phrases, comparisons and analogies is just too perfect, I can picture the scenes so clearly that in spite of it being so eccentric, almost everyone is somehow still in character and it's great. A few parts are a bit too crazy and kind of ruin the fun, but otherwise it seems surprisingly accurate.

Oh, and since you asked in your latest chapter:
[ SPOILER ]
(though you did say there would be spoilers for the manga in this fic, yourself)

Levi's last name is Ackerman, the same as Mikasa's. It's a plot point later and honestly I'm still not sure if any of the others are aware of it aside from Levi himself, since he only just found out after the death of Kenny and they were quite alone when it was divulged to him.

Also "Rivaille" is pronounced the exact same way as Levi - it's an incorrect translation (R L like in Japanese, and the "lle" being silent, like in French.) Isayama has confirmed the correct spelling is "Levi" but some people still call him "Rivaille", perhaps out of habit or just jumping on the bandwagon.
Calling him "Levi Rivaille" would actually be saying "Levi Levi" though.

Hope that might help!

Thank you for the laugh! Keep up the wacky nonsense, you do it far better than most.
DuckTator chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
I am going to strive to be good as you one day, good sir (ma'am? Idk I don't wanna misgender you even this is an expression lol). That was fucking beautiful congradualtions on your fucking raw writing crack talent I love you God bless
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
OMFG THIS IS TUCKING HILARIOUS PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Oh my gosh! Hahaha! I am directing a friend of mine to this...
Suzume Suzuki chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
This chapter made me crack up so much...whew!
Roseria Sylvester chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
holy god... I dont think i have ever laughed this hard before! Amazing work!
Suzume Suzuki chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Oh my god, the ending is hilarious!
"He put on a pair of sunglasses. 'I don't give a shit.'"
tsukikon chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Omg this was soo hilarious xD