Reviews for Heartless
Awww

So sad

-sigh-
fifi chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
This is soo sad and full of feels ... poor Levi squad
fifi chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
the feeeeeels :(((((
potentialauthor18 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I liked this. I was always wanting to see more scenes like these. Well done.
Hikari no Sadame chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Ohmygod this was so good. It's like all of you are trying to make me cry myself to sleep. I really need to find better things to do on Friday nights, preferably happier ones.

I really love your style of writing and the characters were all nicely portrayed (and in character which of course is always a plus). The scenarios all seemed very realistic and canon-ish so kudos for making the angst feel that much real-er xD with so little actual material to work with, I think you did an absolutely wonderful job with the characters and plot line.

Now if you don't mind, I have to get some more tissues...and chocolate.
Cavallo Alato chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
As always, beautifully written. This brought tears to my eyes...
waterxeno chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Heartbreaking indeed. -sniffs-

Levi is too oblivious of Petra Affection for him. -_-"
vwaterlily chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Ouch. I like this a lot - I think you portrayed Levi and everyone else very accurately and I got so many feels. The rivetra parts were well-written and painful in the best way. I hope you'll write more in the future because I'd love to read more! Thanks for writing this :)
Ize09 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
You literally portrayed Levi so well! It was amazing! I loved this! Definitely one of my favorites!
Blacknoise chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Stellar. Perfect Levi voice, and excellent tie-in between the healing of his physical wounds and his emotional ones. This was a real treat to read!
gillian32 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Oh my god, my heart. I think this is one of the most poignant Levi/Petra pieces I've ever read. Levi's grief is such a palpable thing, and the subtle touches you use to illustrate that - him sleeping in his old squad's barracks, packing their things and silently crying over Petra's handkerchief - were just masterfully done. Everything felt really true to character without being overly dramatic.

This was a wonderful read. Thank you so much for sharing!
ello chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This was...beautiful... I really love how you were able to capture the Levi we are used to seing, the one we assume is the way he always is and glimpses of other sides of him. I think the part of him crying on Petra's lucky handkerchief was a particularly great highlight of what he's dealing with. You captured him super well! This was a pleasure to read :) Thank you for sharing!
Frostings chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
So beautifully written and so poignant. Thank you for writing it.
Shadow'sIllusionist chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Beautifully written. It's gut-wrenching to see how Levi deals with the loss of his entire squad. I absolutely love how your writing flows and you narrate in such a way as to keep the characters very much true to themselves. A very touching fic :)