Reviews for The Night You Were Mine
999 the 9th chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
Sooo. If reviews ate what motivate you to write, consider this review payment for chapter 10. Please continue
FaeryTale Faever chapter 7 . 7/19/2007
"Also, to those of you who asked why Bakura-chan wasn't upset about Marik raping Ryou-chan and went into a murderous rage whenever Yugioh held him...you'll find out when I manage to whip out another Bakura-chan p.o.v_~"

I don't mean to be a nag, but it's been a few years and you STILL haven't answered that question. I don't even care if you update anymore, this fic depresses me anyway. What I do want to know is WHY THE HELL is Bakura protective with Ryou around Yugioh but allows Marik to fucking rape him? Please, can't you tell us? Or better yet tell me? I really want to know!
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 9 . 3/31/2006
God I frickn' love this story... I'm glad I found it once again. *sigh of content*
ShadowsHeir chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
Aww. . . Bakura really does care about Ryou? How cute! This isn't at all like most Bakura abuse Ryou fics. This one has conflict. This one has cuteness and is way more believeable. I like it. I love it! I hope it ends well. Good job!
Sabaku-no-Ai chapter 9 . 6/20/2005
I'm really loving the story. It's such a real-like perspective in how they feel about each other. It just seems all so perfect. A wonderful job.
spiritkitsune chapter 9 . 3/25/2005
i liked it ALOT! it was kinda really sad tho. personaly, i love yami no bakura lots...but anyway, i like it alot
Hakiri-Nefertiri chapter 9 . 12/10/2004
Hermione: Er... That was a twist I didn't expect

Nefertiri: I love Bakura's Plan!

Hermione: You would love Bakura's plan... But still! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! It's been a littl under a year! I really want to know what happens next! Please!
Hakiri-Nefertiri chapter 8 . 12/10/2004
Hermione: Yugi smokes? Oh well, they make all Hikari's out to be so inosent but we really aren't

Nefertiri: I'm more surprise by Yugi's traide! THat is a bloody stupid traide!

Hermione: True but I like that pairing Yugi/Bakura! I can't ever find much of it though... Any way, please update! It's been like a year! Please!
Hakiri-Nefertiri chapter 7 . 10/4/2004
Hermione: It's taking me a bloody long time to read this, but that is a good thing to some level. I don't have much free time so when I fo I read these chapters.

Nefertiri: I like the Yami Bakura and Yami Marik! BLOOD!

Hermione: I feel sorry for the Hikaris, though Malik didn't sound to sadistic to me...Oh well, I'm just glad that my Yami doesn't treat me that way, she is crazy at times but not as violent. Ether way, I'll keep reading!
Higuchimon chapter 9 . 9/23/2004
That was rather...interesting. It hit a lot of my personal preferences (which sad to say are not always in accord with characterization, but we all have our weaknesses ;)). I did enjoy it, and I wonder if you're planning on more. Even if you're not, it was quite...tasty, I believe the fitting word would be. But I do have a weakness for evil triumphing over good and confused romances and such. ;)
AnimeLoverAngel chapter 9 . 9/20/2004
*Stares in pure shock that could make even Seto Kaiba worryed* MY BAKURA IS EVIL? NO! I LOVE BAKURA! I hope this story have an happy ever after end!

From Tanja
Hakiri-Nefertiri chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
Hermione: Aw! I Love Ryou! This was a great chapter! Very discriptive! Good Job!
HakiriNefertiri chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Hermione: Hi! I like this! Never read this pairing but oh well! Good job! And I'll leave a signed review next time!
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 9 . 7/9/2004
Oh... Cut the Hikari's some slack! Make this like a dream of Ryou's or something! Poor little guy is getting the shit beat out of him for no reason! Please update soon!
Cody Thomas chapter 9 . 6/10/2004
You stopped THERE? NO fair No fair No fair! I want more! please write more!