Reviews for Spraypainted
jojo chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
oh no ooooo o i'm sad i really liked this story, i checked every day, waiting for a new chapter aaaa...aaaa
but well if you're not enjoying it anymore i guess there's no helping it! i'm looking foward to read your other stories! eeee uvu
eyeslikeflashlights chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
It's reaally good and I'm in anguish that there's no more chapters.
Hope to see an update soon!
-Love MT
anita4869 chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
Yeeees! So Erwin does remember? Or he just thinks that Eren lived a past life? Oh I love this so much.
Will we get some more of Levi in the next chapter?
anita4869 chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Eren's not crazy! And I loved a worried Levi.
This just keeps getting better! I think you should put some kind of mark to separate the two points of view though. Just my opinion.
anita4869 chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Oh wow, a month. Poor Eren. And poor Mikasa, considering how much she freaks out about him. At least Eren was unconscious!
anita4869 chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
I have some doubts about the pairing, is this LevixEren?
I love that he's remembering more and more pieces of the past
anita4869 chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Yeeeees, he finally appeared! The scene where they meet is perfect. And Eren finally dreamt of him!
anita4869 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
A total neat-freak indeed xD
I really like the way you are writing this. Not much has happened yet but it looks really interesting and Eren sounds exactly the way he should.
anita4869 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I love the stories where they start to remember... and yours is looking good. I can't wait to read the rest of it! I hope Rivaille will appear soon
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
/cries/ poor baby get better Eren!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Poor Eren.
ChicFreakSistaFierce chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
So excited to see more!
me chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Is this ErenxLevi?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
This is so awesome I love how Eren is an artist ... now I wanna go draw... were is my sketch book again? *tears apart room.*
Cipy chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Love it, love it, love it! Keep up the good work.