Reviews for Wake Me Up and Every Morning After
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This is hecka cute omg
AunKhoune chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I'm a late night gamer myself, it's a hard hassel in getting out of bed Vito still try my best to my alarm. Who which has become my enemie.
tecnicalKnockout chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
chi chi chi_ OK so i practical pulled a muscle smiling at this fic (seriously my face hurts)
"seee-nnn-paaaai" XD you killed me with that one!
lol Rin's growling
something about teh way you described being trapped under the sheets idk but i was like "dang, hey is anyone else hot? its hot in her..."
and of course there was the smexyness that is Rin-Ai (then he just walks away all casual like)
the end was hilarious poor Ai, unfortunately i don't think your plan is going to go over to well lol .
i swear this aired as a special in my head

;) not a bad way to start any morning
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
THIS WAS SO EFFING ADORABLE, I CAN'T. AAAHHH.

You kept these two so in character that I could literally envision this playing out in my mind. Again, I love your detail shining so brilliantly in this - from Rin peeking one eye out from the covers, to his growling, to his dry comments and then his laidback manner at the end, you truly nailed the quirks to his character. And, of course, cute dependable little Nitori, being so responsible for Rin and being so persistent - how are you so perfect at writing Rintori? I literally heard their voices speaking in each line. You're so very talented! I love the articulate way you write. Thanks for the excellent read!
Lushi chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
HOW DOES THIS ONLY HAVE ONE REVIEW
this was so cute ahhh and so hot too (ω) i hope your stories get more recognition because they are wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013