Reviews for Tactical Withdrawal
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/24
I'm worried I would get addicted by fic like this.

About character being angry and saying all hurtful thing because they're not in control (possessed or drugged) or because they're no who other people thought (fake, shape shifter like, hallucination made by evil people), and the other would get hurt, felt hurt, and then realise or find out the one who hurt them wasn't the way they thought they were, aka find put the truth.

It was really Great !

I love how Sam really tried to help Dean and take care of him... :)
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I like the way you fitted it in with your other story of Dean strung out. I like the fact Dean could sorta understand Sam's drying out now. Honestly couldn't figure out what Dean was talking about while he was crashing, but that would be usual talking out of the head (so I've heard).

LOL about Sam's porcupine...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Ahhh, I wish this had really happened in the show! Great fic - thanks for sharing!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Joss they are cute. Like, seriously. Omg.

The first half of season five made me want to cry. And then the end made me want to cry too. So there were like... five episodes that didn't turn me into a bawling, sobbing wreck.

Drugged!Dean is always an interesting bit, because there's so much crap balled up inside of him to be released when the drugs take hold.

And, of course, there's the cuddling and snuggling on the bathroom floor. ;) That part's fun too.
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Ahhh, wonderful.
Another one to roll around in.
I just love - and will never get enough - of your portrayal of these brothers, it feels so very real.

Thanks for sharing and best wishes,
D.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Love the title with what I assume has a double meaning! Fabulous story. I always had mixed feelings about Sam's "demand" as it were to have equality or else after what he had done to Dean. ("Fallen Idol") I do like the way you have written Sam's thoughts and feelings about his betrayal to Dean which help me understand with what Sam was going through himself.

I liked the interesting twist of having a vengeful spirit having the power to make people suffer physical drug symptoms in order to "punish" them. Clever. What I don't understand is why Sam didn't get similar symptoms once he stayed in the room with Dean. I gathered that Dean simply got them because of the motel being at the end of the ghost's target block.

At any rate, loved the insight and interactions of the boys. I also liked that Dean reflected on how difficult Sam's withdrawal alone in the panic room must have been. That was really hard to watch.

Thanks for sharing this story with us. Always love to see one from you. Just about time for the boys to come back to us. Wonder what we have in store? Until next time...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Walking in another's shoes is seldom as easy as it might seem but it sure does give you a different perspective. Thanks for sharing.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
That was really good. Definitely a hard time for Sam and Dean and I loved how you brought it all together, the different events were able to be dealt with from Dean understanding. It's not that Sam was right but Dean understanding was good. And I loved the descriptions.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Great story! I love stories that deal with the boys' relationship in season 5. Thanks for sharing!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This was awesome and I loved it to death. The images of Dean as a junky and going through withdrawal was inspiring to my own muse.
Luckily he had his Sammy there and Bobby managed to save them even if he was hell knows where, they finally to actually talk about everything to so not all that bad cam out of the whole ghost drug thing.

Loved it and amazing work as always, can't wait for more of your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Cold Oak not Cold Springs
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Oh, that was just beautiful! Everything. The pain, the understanding...I love everything about this piece! Outstanding job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I LOVED THIS! Thank you for writing it.
Robin Vogel chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This was so very good.

Love,
Robin
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I really love these moments when Dean and Sam are there for each other when it really counts. Brotherly moments of caring and devotion are precious to me. Thank you for adding to my collect once again. 3