Reviews for Experimental touches
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
This was really good it could of had some more details but over all it was great
Nashiru Miharu chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
OMG I'VE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THOSE THREE TOGETHER! That's soooo strange! Hotly strange xD I never imagine a piece of smut with these three would be so...sexy? Yeah, that's probably the word x) But hey! You surprised me! :D
Keep the good work!
Kissuuuuus
E chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This is probably the closest thing I will get to anything related to Haruka x Nitori. Why does nobody ship this but me? Anyway, this is really good. And hot. And smutty. Seriously though, JAYZUS (fans selfs with hand). And your English is great aswell.
HulkeyeJohnlock chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
i loved this
rose chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I love it I think you should write a 2ed chapter
IloveGiroro chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Yes I read it and it or awesome you should add more chapters to this. :)
YuriyIvanov chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
why.. oh why do I like those tree together?! I dont understand but it is so good and I just want more
PlanetaryRaider chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
You are both just amazing like I cannot with you.

You write such beautiful smut, and your English is better than like over 75% of native speakers' , and everyone is so in character, and I even like your A/Ns like what are you perfect creatures.

You know what would make it better?

NagiRei. **

/ fades into darkness
SoraEclipse chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Never expected to find a fic about these three. I absolutely loved it though! Keep up the good work and would love to read more stories from you.
Yaoi yaoi chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I love you for this. So hot omg. Thank you.
Rageaholic Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
*HEAVY BREATHING* THAT WAS SO HOT!
Cocotier Chat chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I LOVE NANASE SENPAI WHEN HE'S FUCKING SERIOUS...
lilithemaid chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
this
was

SO FUCKING AWESOME!
agata chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
ohhh this is a great idea, the threesome, I mean. I love Nitori's characterization, he is so cute :D your English seems fine to me, I wouldn't have guessed you aren't native speakers... but then, I am not a native speaker either XD Thanks for writig!
Ldrmas chapter 1 . 10/1/2013