Reviews for Experimental touches
E chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This is probably the closest thing I will get to anything related to Haruka x Nitori. Why does nobody ship this but me? Anyway, this is really good. And hot. And smutty. Seriously though, JAYZUS (fans selfs with hand). And your English is great aswell.
HulkeyeJohnlock chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
i loved this
rose chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I love it I think you should write a 2ed chapter
IloveGiroro chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Yes I read it and it or awesome you should add more chapters to this. :)
YuriyIvanov chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
why.. oh why do I like those tree together?! I dont understand but it is so good and I just want more
PlanetaryRaider chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
You are both just amazing like I cannot with you.

You write such beautiful smut, and your English is better than like over 75% of native speakers' , and everyone is so in character, and I even like your A/Ns like what are you perfect creatures.

You know what would make it better?

NagiRei. **

/ fades into darkness
SoraEclipse chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Never expected to find a fic about these three. I absolutely loved it though! Keep up the good work and would love to read more stories from you.
Yaoi yaoi chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I love you for this. So hot omg. Thank you.
Rageaholic Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
*HEAVY BREATHING* THAT WAS SO HOT!
Cocotier Chat chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I LOVE NANASE SENPAI WHEN HE'S FUCKING SERIOUS...
lilithemaid chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
this
was

SO FUCKING AWESOME!
agata chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
ohhh this is a great idea, the threesome, I mean. I love Nitori's characterization, he is so cute :D your English seems fine to me, I wouldn't have guessed you aren't native speakers... but then, I am not a native speaker either XD Thanks for writig!
Ldrmas chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This is cool!
WONKA chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
i love this,
this is the only threesome acceptable
plis make more!

haru and rin sharing nitori o/o
jtchibifan chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I usually abhor threesomes but this really got my blood pumping! It's an unconventional trio but it was hot and nitori was adorable. I loved haru at the end, it sounded like they were picking out a pet haha. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more of these three.