Reviews for Relying On You
Sophia chapter 18 . 3/16
Omgggg! I literally read this story in a day and I'm in LOVEEEEEEEEEE! I'm literally trying not to cry because it's over! This is just perfection beyond perfection! Please make a sequeal soon! If you do please email me when you do, I will be all over it! Haha. You're an amazing writer! Keep up the good work!
Here's my email:
callmemavy chapter 17 . 3/10
The end is a bit bitter, I hope drac and mimi will be together in future.
callmemavy chapter 18 . 3/9
Your story is great, hope to see you again in future with a new story about hotel Transylvania.
floodmaster16 chapter 18 . 2/20
This was a wonderful story. The ending... I liked it, but I really wanted a happy ending. I will wait for the sequel and I know you won't disappoint. Great job, you are a superb writer.
Reynadraki chapter 6 . 2/10
uy uy aguas con el ego, jeje, es broma, calma, pro si, espero y s arrglen las cosas
Reynadraki chapter 5 . 2/10
jaja, pobre Micole! aun asi creo que fue justificable su dsmayo, ay ay ay
Reynadraki chapter 4 . 2/10
oh oh, que le dira? ay qu nervios!
Reynadraki chapter 3 . 2/10
ay ay ay, pobre chica
Reynadraki chapter 2 . 2/10
awww, yo me muero de vergüenza y emoción si m pasara eso!
Reynadraki chapter 1 . 2/10
ah...vaya, drama
teendiary14 chapter 16 . 1/12
Oh my goodness! I love this story so much! Please continue! I do want to see more romance or at least more on Dracula and Micole cause its simply too damn adorable and I think he deserves his happy ending so please continue!
LoveMavisD chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Please finish your story with an lovely happy end between dracula and mimi pls pls pls :D this story is soooooooo goooooooooood :)
SissyPerigrin chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
This is a rushed story but i honestly like it. Love to see what happens next.
CreepySebby1218 chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
Will there be more? I hope so! Love this!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Love it keep up the good work cant wait for more of this story
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »