Reviews for Anything Goes KARAOKE!
Priestess Kohana chapter 6 . 8/3/2005
Lol, this was a sweet/funny fic! Update like you say for two more chappies, if you can! _I love this fic, so kawaii!

~Kohana
Sieg1308 chapter 6 . 3/14/2004
update please
haily jade chapter 6 . 11/27/2003
nice one,
i like the way you get rid of kunno but i feel bad for ryoga but you know you canh hook him and ucan up. well any way make sure kodachie goes were kuno is lol
lates
~your 100% cuz~
Holy-Psychic-Vulpix chapter 6 . 10/18/2003
Keep up the good work!
Ace chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
That was probably the most OOC fic i've ever read. So why can't i stop laughing? It was great nonetheless and very funny. Keep up the good work!
Emily chapter 5 . 7/13/2003
Aw, what a cute fic. Oh, my suggestions for songs...

Mousse should dedicate "Name" by the Goo Goo Dolls to Shampoo XD Aw Hehehe! I can't imagine Mousse singing, let alone singing Name. But oh well. You can find lyrics to any song on
ranchan17 chapter 5 . 7/9/2003
Gosh!

THANK YOU for using THE song I thought it suited perfectly the Ranma1/2 cast (actually I imagimed Ranma and Akane singing, but, well, why not Ryoga?). By the way, did you see the movie featuring this song (Benny and Joon, a pretty story with Johnny Depp...)

Well, well, I wish you the best for your further Ranma (and Inu-Yasha?) stories. this was the first one I read from you and I LOVE your writing: very refreshing!

Ranchan17
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 4 . 7/7/2003
This is beautiful. I'm a real Ranma & Akane fan and a sucker for R/A WAFFy moments.
lili boom chapter 4 . 6/26/2003
i just read it and i had to say...

!

\ v /

\ /

~LOVE~
EvilBunnies1 chapter 5 . 6/18/2003
I LOVE YOUR STORY! When Royga was singing his song I had the music video and I was singing along whith it because I have the Ranma1/2 music video that is about Royga and how that song relates to him.*Royga* I love Royga he is so cute! I love this story your atory is added to my favs list!
ILuvSnuffles805 chapter 5 . 2/1/2003
I love this chapter! That song was PERFECT for Ryoga! I can't wait to see the next chapter! I hope you get Shampoo drunk! LOL!
ILuvSnuffles805 chapter 4 . 2/1/2003
I liked that! Great job!
ILuvSnuffles805 chapter 3 . 2/1/2003
Hehehehe! Great job so far! I love your song choices!
son of vegeta chapter 5 . 2/1/2003
LOL! I LOVE the "500 Miles" reference (someone actually made an AMV for that song, dedicated to Ryoga!).

Keep writing!
Lavender Gaia chapter 5 . 1/31/2003
Shampoo getting drunk would be funny! This was short, but I like that you had Ryoga sing and not shi-shi-hokodan the building. It might have spoiled the moment. I hope you get more up soon.

Just to let yo uknow, I always thought that the Michelle Branch song "All You Wanted" sort of described Ryoga.